I have finally lost patience with Sean Dyche, my main concern and gripe has always been with our Board and the seemingly lack of ambition, be it by intent or sheer incompetence, but my faith in Sean Dyche regardless of not being backed more by the Board has finally gone.

His "Loyalty" to players is infuriating to see, and also work's against the team.

We have a poor front line of Barnes and Wood, and can only bring on a 38 year old has been to lump high balls up to and hope a knock down will fall to a Claret, yet a £10 Million player in Vydra is wasted sitting on his arse, regardless of what anyone on here says Vydra has not been given a fair crack of the whip, so why was money spent on him ?

The same can be said of Gibson, what does this young guy feel coming into training every day and watching Mee and Tarky have some dreadful games yet keep getting picked ?

So why was Vydra and Gibson purchased ? Don't tell me they are for the future as when purchased we needed them asap NOT for the future.

This Rigg fella has gone on video as saying Dyche and Garlick are on the same page, doesn't seem so with Wells, Vydra and Gibson not getting fair treatment when those costing us are reused time and time again, who gave the final nod on getting these players ? Players who are not top class, but being wasted watching regulars not performing.

I have read threads on here and some of us are getting frayed at the edges (including me), and who can blame them with Total Bollox coming out of Garlick's mouth about BFC's Bank account, his total own goal with his admission about Che Adams (reiterated just for giggles by Rigg), and Garlick's lack of investment and generally resting on his laurels, and total Bullsh!t baffles brains dialogue coming from Sean Dyche who obviously has taken lessons from Alastair Campbell about spin.

Riggs comments about the Vokes/Crouch deal being a successful window really did it for me, can anybody say if West Ham, Southampton, Brighton, Palace or even Cardiff had said that ? we'd have been laughing at them for months.

Dyche has had to work with what he's got, but late subs, continuing with players who are not pulling their weight time and time again with fringe players not being given a chance and seemingly NO plan B with the occasional good stint of games but far more dross being seen than the good stints.

Don't ask me who I'd like to replace Dyche, I don't know, just like with replacing the Board, they have let us fester for too long and it is going to take a lot more money to repair it, better to have done it at least 18 months ago as the building of a new team now will take Millions more now than it would have done earlier, we may still escape falling into the Championship this year, but it will come sooner or later especially with our Board still living on past success's and their constant negative attitude with the excuse of the "little old Burnley" attitude.

As I have said before, BFC can use any excuse they like with continuing sky high transfer fees, European Football or anything else they'd like us to swallow, but the bottom line is they have failed Burnley Football Club, its supporters and themselves, they have taken us to new heights yes, but obviously have reached their ceiling of competence.

I will keep supporting Burnley Football Club as long as I live, be it Premier League or National League, it pains me to write what may seem to some derogatory remarks about BFC, but many have said for well over a year now that performances and lack of action from our Board was hurting our Club, I as others I'm sure take no pride in saying unfortunately that hurt is now biting us on the backside and its a very long way back if its even possible.