+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alan Martin suspended

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    No they don’t. You’re talking more rubbish.
    Dont think so....

No they don’t. You’re talking more rubbish.
    To be fair to Albertz many clubs would have released a statement saying that they took the matter very seriously and it would be dealt with internally and that would have been the end of it. It`s good and in fact somewhat refreshing that QOS have chosen to properly engage with the fans. This allows Alan Martin the opportunity to apologise while also allowing the player to highlight the abuse he had taken, the club to make the point that the matter is now closed and highlight that we need to stick together going forward.
    Last edited by Dobmeister; 19-03-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    To be fair to Albertz many clubs would have released a statement saying that they took the matter very seriously and it would be dealt with internally and that would have been the end of it. It`s good and in fact somewhat refreshing that QOS have chosen to properly engage with the fans. This allows Alan Martin the opportunity to apologise while also allowing the player to highlight the abuse he had taken, the club to make the point that the matter is now closed and highlight that we need to stick together going forward.

yes bobmeister it is refreshing seeing the club be upfront with the fans ,but why only silly meaningless occasions like this ,i want to hear from them for important things like finances ,future plans,next seasons budget ,potential signings ,ie something that would get me interested in what thay had to say and on offer ,now the club have chosen to engage with the fans on this subject il be expecting them to do likewise for more important issues .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yes bobmeister it is refreshing seeing the club be upfront with the fans ,but why only silly meaningless occasions like this ,i want to hear from them for important things like finances ,future plans,next seasons budget ,potential signings ,ie something that would get me interested in what thay had to say and on offer ,now the club have chosen to engage with the fans on this subject il be expecting them to do likewise for more important issues .
    "From little Acorns", hopefully.

hmmm what you mean "From little Acorns",douglasqos whats that got to do with queens or am i missing something here lol .

It would be nice if the Club was more forthcoming with information but tbf the BoD probably can't finalise next season's ( and beyond) finances, signed players, etc, until they are sure which division we will be playing in, who will be Manager, will we be full time or part time, etc. Surely it's better to wait to get proper information rather than guesstimating what the future holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Auld_Chippy View Post
    It would be nice if the Club was more forthcoming with information but tbf the BoD probably can't finalise next season's ( and beyond) finances, signed players, etc, until they are sure which division we will be playing in, who will be Manager, will we be full time or part time, etc. Surely it's better to wait to get proper information rather than guesstimating what the future holds.

You’ve just saved me the time and effort by posting that Auld Chippy. Some people need to think before they post Francis

You’ve just saved me the time and effort by posting that Auld Chippy. Some people need to think before they post Francis

are you mad lol what made you think i wouldnt of thought that through ,i was pointing a fact out that the club felt the need to go public with this ,why ??? and why not go public with more important stuff instead of hiding in silence ,the facts are thay only go public with things when it suits them ,and with something that most fans wouldnt give two monkies about ,what point were thay trying to prove in going public with this ? ok lets see come the start of the new season after knowing what league we are in and level of team we have on the park ,part time or fulltime whatever ,lets see if thay go public with there future plans for the club or anything else thats actually interesting to hear or relevant .

are you mad lol what made you think i wouldnt of thought that through ,i was pointing a fact out that the club felt the need to go public with this ,why ??? and why not go public with more important stuff instead of hiding in silence ,the facts are thay only go public with things when it suits them ,and with something that most fans wouldnt give two monkies about ,what point were thay trying to prove in going public with this ? ok lets see come the start of the new season after knowing what league we are in and level of team we have on the park ,part time or fulltime whatever ,lets see if thay go public with there future plans for the club or anything else thats actually interesting to hear or relevant .

All financial facts and figures were read out to shareholders at the recent club AGM. The Standard had a summary of this in its next edition. The club have nothing to hide no matter what you think.

iv no need to view what the standard summery had ,iv got a copy of all the facts and paperwork from the agm ,thats not what anyone is talking about here ,once again missing the points totally loool .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)