+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket Price Freeze

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    This is fine if we are still a league two club, but if as expected we go down how can you charge the same for a lower league ?
    It's so we can get quality players to get us back In the league If we go down

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    It's so we can get quality players to get us back In the league If we go down
    Yeah that’s the line the club will use but reality is if we drop down the standard of player is going to be even worse if that’s possible at the moment !

I will be able to save myself a few ickies in 4 years. Let's hope Notts ( and me ) are still around.

Need to chip away at that tax bill.

Quote Originally Posted by apieandpint View Post
    Need to chip away at that tax bill.

Possibly an exercise on getting some bunch in for that reason. Wonder if Al had to run it past the 'new owners' first? Still undecided on whether I'm getting an S/T meself, you can call me but watching my beloved in non-league just does not appeal.

I'd watch them in the National League. But at a cost of what was supposed to be a L2 promotion push? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Possibly an exercise on getting some bunch in for that reason. Wonder if Al had to run it past the 'new owners' first? Still undecided on whether I'm getting an S/T meself, you can call me but watching my beloved in non-league just does not appeal.
    A lot will feel the same, and I wouldn't blame em. Another reason I will be renewing though is Saturdays are the only days I can get away from the dog.

Alsoooooooooooo.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  19.0 KB

It ob means this:

Name:  1capture.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  15.5 KB

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast