+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just like those old films

Just like those old films

Im am sure a lot of you will remember those old Hammer Horror films, especially the Frankenstein ones. A young girl is running through the woods, running as fast as she can, being chased by Frankenstein who is only walking....slowly, but he catches up in no time, when she SCREAMS as he catches her.

Or in a dream, you are running from something, and a hand grabs your ankle and drags you back, you look behind to see a monster, it smiles to show jagged teeth, and a vipers tongue, as it drags you to its fangs.

Or you are swimming, and a whirlpool opens, to slowly drag you to your death by drowning, or you are flying high....and you fall fall fall.

It seems that no matter what you do, you cannot get off the bottom of the league, you can get points play well....IT STILL ISNT ENOUGH. THERE IS NO ESCAPE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

Im just imagining how it must feel. I feel for you. Nightmares are personal, i had a recurrent dream where i would see a plane crash, but i was the plane. So it must be for you.

The solution to all of lifes problems is acceptance, imagine you are already in the conference, and you are travelling to Maidstone United.

Thats all i can do to help. Roger.

Looks like babestation has crashed again.

That's how it feels to me Roger, which is why I'm moving to Cambridge to take up a Don

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    looks like babestation has crashed again.
    oh noooooooo!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Im am sure a lot of you will remember those old Hammer Horror films, especially the Frankenstein ones. A young girl is running through the woods, running as fast as she can, being chased by Frankenstein who is only walking....slowly, but he catches up in no time, when she SCREAMS as he catches her.

Or in a dream, you are running from something, and a hand grabs your ankle and drags you back, you look behind to see a monster, it smiles to show jagged teeth, and a vipers tongue, as it drags you to its fangs.

Or you are swimming, and a whirlpool opens, to slowly drag you to your death by drowning, or you are flying high....and you fall fall fall.

It seems that no matter what you do, you cannot get off the bottom of the league, you can get points play well....IT STILL ISNT ENOUGH. THERE IS NO ESCAPE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

Im just imagining how it must feel. I feel for you. Nightmares are personal, i had a recurrent dream where i would see a plane crash, but i was the plane. So it must be for you.

The solution to all of lifes problems is acceptance, imagine you are already in the conference, and you are travelling to Maidstone United.

Take away the specific reference to bottom of the league and replace it with a more generalised view of relegation, and I think he could actually be talking about Cambridge. Are they safe? Lose the next two with results going against them and they could be right back in the thick of it...

Frankenstein was the monsters creater Frank not the monster,his name was Adam

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Frankenstein was the monsters creater Frank not the monster,his name was Adam
    And Adam had a wife called Eve and between the three of them they created a right mess which we are still paying for.

I actually agree with Roger and have accepted that in all likely hood we'll go down. If there were more teams in the battle I might think otherwise or if Macclesfield weren't fighting like they are then also I might think otherwise but the way it's looking I don't have much hope.

That's not to say I've given in completely and it might go to the last day but I'm not going to get an ulcer stressing about it, if we get a new owner then that's the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

I do believe Roger has nailed this one for us ....!
    So true funny how it seems , always in time but never in line for dreams !!!
    Thanks Roger ,
    who loves ya baby ! x