+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stall! The only man to talk any sense around Notts these days

Stall! The only man to talk any sense around Notts these days

Listening to him I so wish he was our Manager. Talks honestly, passionately and with insights. Talking of players letting down themselves, the club and the fans.Never heard him so critical of the players as he is too day .

He is a club legend and his commentary is the only bright spot this season.... to be honest a traffic cone would do better than Ardley... he commands no respect among this bunch of bottlers.... they all should be ashamed to wear the famous jersey.

Virtually the only pleasure I have had from this season is listening to Stall's post-match summaries. He never pulls any punches, tells it just like it is and always seems to see exactly the same game that the fans see. He also does this in an eloquent, interesting style, with obvious passion for the club. I have often said tongue-in-cheek that I would love him to be our manager but tbh I wouldn't want him thrown into the lion's den, he's doing a great job where he is.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Virtually the only pleasure I have had from this season is listening to Stall's post-match summaries. He never pulls any punches, tells it just like it is and always seems to see exactly the same game that the fans see. He also does this in an eloquent, interesting style, with obvious passion for the club. I have often said tongue-in-cheek that I would love him to be our manager but tbh I wouldn't want him thrown into the lion's den, he's doing a great job where he is.
    Hear, Hear he has a good brain that is why he is a Financial Advisor and not a Football Manager. The Radio Nottm job is he relaxation from his real job, he is very passionate about the Pies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Hear, Hear he has a good brain that is why he is a Financial Advisor and not a Football Manager. The Radio Nottm job is he relaxation from his real job, he is very passionate about the Pies.

He says what we all know xxxx