+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Wolves

Well done Wolves

Manure out !!! Booooom !! Get in !!

indeed mate, credit where its due!

well done the Wolverines!!

Well done to Wolves..

Funnily enough there was no VAR at Swansea v City game.. Would you believe that two of city's goals would have been disallowed if there had been VAR..Phooking amazing ain't it..

Thanks both, a night i many thousands of other Wolves fans will remember for the rest of our lives. The atmosphere throughout was excellent and our second half performance was quality. I never thought that this season i could end up going to Wembley three times. I went to the Spurs game, i'm going to the Semi-Final, and hopefully, without tempting fate, back again in May.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well done to Wolves..

Funnily enough there was no VAR at Swansea v City game.. Would you believe that two of city's goals would have been disallowed if there had been VAR..Phooking amazing ain't it..
    For some reason VAR is in use during the FA Cup, but only at Premier League grounds, meaning decisions can't be reviewed.The funny thing is Swansea's stadium is equipped to use VAR having recently been in the premier league.