+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burton A ticket News

Burton A ticket News

We have received a total allocation of 1,751 tickets for our game at Burton Albion on Saturday 6th April 2019, kick off 3pm.

The allocation is split into 1,351 standing tickets in The Russell Roof Tiles Terrace and 380 seated tickets in The Carling Stand. We have also received 10 pairs of wheelchair accessible tickets in The East Terrace. Seated tickets in The Carling Stand will only be available to families and disabled or vulnerable supporters. This is an ALL TICKET fixture.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order-

Tuesday 19th March 9am* – 2018/2019 Season Ticket Holders with 10 previous 2018/2019 away league games.

Wednesday 20th March 9am* – 2018/2019 Season Ticket Holders with 8 previous 2018/2019 away league games.

Thursday 21st March 9am* – 2018/2019 Season Ticket Holders with 6 previous 2018/2019 away league games.

Friday 22nd March 9am* – 2018/2019 Season Ticket Holders with 4 previous 2018/2019 away league games.

Monday 25th March 9am* – 2018/2019 Season Ticket Holders with 2 previous 2018/2019 away league games.

Tuesday 26th March 9am* - 2018/2019 Season Ticket Holders.

Wednesday 27th March 9am* – Oakwell Centenary Society Members. Non Season Ticket Holders with 10 previous 2018/2019 away league games.

Thursday 28th March 9am – General Sale.

*One ticket per qualifying criteria. Season tickets cannot be up or downgraded. The ticket allocation is for the person named on the season card/membership only.

Seated Prices (Family Area)

Adult £22
    Senior Over 65 £20
    Young Adult (17-22 years) £20
    Juvenile Under 17 £12

Standing Prices

Adult £18
    Senior Over 65 £16
    Young Adult (17-22 years) £13
    Juvenile Under 17 £5

Ambulant disabled supporters will pay the relevant age related category for their chosen stand. Wheelchair users will pay the relevant age related category from the standing terrace prices. A complimentary carer’s ticket is available free of charge.

Official Club Coach Travel departs Oakwell at 12 noon priced at £18 per seat. We have a strict no alcohol policy. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18+.

NOTES FROM BURTON ALBION FC – All turnstiles are manned and ID checks will be in place. Anyone found trying to gain entry using a concession ticket to which they are not entitled will be refused entry without refund. All supporters under the age of 17 will need to be accompanied by an adult.

The postage deadline for this game is 3pm Wednesday 3rd April. Tickets will remain on sale from the Box Office/Reds Superstore until 2pm Friday 5th April 2019, subject to availability.

If you are purchasing away game and cup tickets for other people we strongly advise you to correctly assign the ticket to each individual for every game. This will enable us to offer the correct privileges to supporters on occasions when tickets are on restricted sales in a category system.

Good luck to anyone wanting one of those bad boys .

Nailed on home areas for many I reckon .

Got mine, had a mare. Been to 10 but because of something called “Client type” I had to ring up. Wasn’t showing My Walsall purchase on as they hadn’t sent the up to date match details on to ticket master, as Walsall is on sale still they can’t send the info off until the sales are finished ( as I understand it ) .........
    Anyone in the same boat needs to ring and they are super helpful.

Clarifying my last post here......
    Not “showing off, for the cameras “ honest. Just posted the issue to advise anyone who thinks they have the right ticket numbers to apply to be ready to check, and then ring. ( if it happened to me it can be same for you).

My post at 0910 does look a bit Billy big balls” Apologies to anyone if it came across that way.

Just got mine! At last, a game down the road for me. Can’t wait for stoke next season 😉

Sold out