+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: remember the dees filling this end

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    yip that ane went to xtra time as well wi big boab glennie getting his marching orders
    your right re the bother early doors,cleared them oot then their reinforcements piled oot the jungle to join in
    I remember glennie got a red card for his FIRST foul, after about 15 mins.
    Think the final score was 2-1 tae the cundie dwellers.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I was there as well and if i remember correctly we only had half that end to begin with, then they moved Dons out the other half so we could have it all. Some olympic style running about after that one as well!!

Other thing, there was no all ticket, no queuing twice to get a ticket to get in , nobody missed out and no disasters happened. More in that end than an average home gate at Dens now

There were still Dee’a coming in at half time, maybe a reason there are more ticket games now but they go to the extreme

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Same thing happened that night at parkhead...they had metal crush barriers in the Rangers end and had to keep moving them along to accommodate us...there was a good bit scraping too...oh and we got cheated that night too
    Rangers end at Parkhead?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Rangers end at Parkhead?
    Pretty sure that's what it was called

yip.........

They used to call the whole of tannadice.....the Dundee ends when we played there.

Sure I was at this game,remember sheep singing and Dee's replied "ye what ye what" sheep replied "sing yer own song".
    The Dee's replied "your gonna get yer f***** head kicked in".😁
    One of my faves was the fergie game at Ibrox,tap oh broomloan was bouncing.2-3 the Dee's

Different game Eric, game your on about had a wee firework display

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Sure I was at this game,remember sheep singing and Dee's replied "ye what ye what" sheep replied "sing yer own song".
    The Dee's replied "your gonna get yer f***** head kicked in".😁
    One of my faves was the fergie game at Ibrox,tap oh broomloan was bouncing.2-3 the Dee's
    Love the hibs game at dens video where hibs fans are in the provie.

Hibs MISS a pen and the chant from the Derry is " your gonna get your ****ing heads kicked in".........I wonder what the punishment was for actually scoring😀

Getting on now j so easy mistake to make.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)