+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T 24 hours in police custody on now Channel 4.....

O/T 24 hours in police custody on now Channel 4.....

Apologies for my outburst but I want to set this b.astard on fire and when the flames are going out, set him on fire again!

He's been arrested for having images on videos of babies ( approx 6 months) to small children up to 3 years of age being raped by adult males. He's not got an ounce of remorse for obtaining them or sharing their distribution. Asked what he thought of the pain shown on these poor innocent children's faces when being raped, he mumbled 'I don't know'. Of course you f***** know!!

WTF goes on in these animals minds?

You can have *** anytime you like. You can pay for it if you haven't the confidence to date someone or have the skills to form a relationship but, to want to go down this line makes my f****** blood boil with rage!!

They are currently investigating him for suspected rape of children well under age from a few years back. They have no right in society.

And I thought last week rapists were bad.

One of them got off because he had "special needs".

Didn’t realise this series was back on, I’ll have to get it on catch up, but if it’s nonces and rapists I think I’ll give it a miss.

Glad I didn’t watch.

Must piss police off when they see the videos and question him knowing that the courts (if it gets there) won’t do justice it needs .

Hope he gets a good hiding the scum

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Didn’t realise this series was back on, I’ll have to get it on catch up, but if it’s nonces and rapists I think I’ll give it a miss.
    Loyal, I was only flicking through the channels when I happen to come across it. Previously, there have been very interesting ones shown so, thought I'd give it a browse. I wish I hadn't but, having watched more than half fit now others are in the frame so to speak I'll see it out to the end.

The programme itself does show a great insight what the police have to go through trying to obtain convictions. Running into brick walls with 'No Comment' given when interviewed leaves the investigation at a stalemate.

By 'no comment' they both get bail while it's looked further into. Great time to get their stories right!

That's a problem with these kind of shows, too many times they either get off or get light sentences.

The taxi driver last week got 22 years for two rapes though, one of a 15 year old, you can bet he'd committed a lot more though, hope they come forward so he never gets out.

You simply cannot understand how the CPS comes to decisions like it does.

The b****** initially with the images gets a 12 month suspended sentence! Where is the justice in that? He will almost certainly do it again, there simply is no deterrent.

The Asian had 54,000 images!! He has to have a sentence to follow his initial one for drug dealing. Wow let's all rest easy.

Not enough prison places, why aren't we building more prisons?

Taxpayers money spent in the wrong places?

I was reading an article about Brexit the other day and saw this:

"In attempt to unwind history lies behind the belief that swathes of “moderate” voters yearn for a party that recycles the centrist positions of two decades ago. In fact many voters favour policy mixes no “sensible” politician would entertain – renationalisation of utilities and public services alongside strong immigration controls aiming to protect workers’ wage levels and stringent measures against crime, for example. The lack of a party that blends left and right in this way is the real black hole at the centre of British politics."

https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...ts-own-history

I absolutely agree with this, that is the party that I would support.
    Last edited by great_fire; 18-03-2019 at 10:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast