+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T here's one box you might consider buying.....

O/T here's one box you might consider buying.....

Members of the public with deep pockets are being offered a once in a decade chance to buy a box at the Royal Albert Hall next to the Queen for £2.5million.

Harrods Estates is marketing the box at the Grade-I listed venue in Kensington for a price worth more than ten times the price of the average home in England.

The seats are on the same level as the Queen’s box and the sale is described as "an extremely rare opportunity" by the estate agent selling it.

Those who have........mind you I bet Mark Thomas could afford this.

I don’t think Her Madge would be happy with the pssst noises from the ring pull cans.

Or in the quieter moments a refrain of “is this a library”

Peanuts!

There's a house for sale here, $22.5M and only 4 bed/4 bath. When I looked it up on our equivalent of Rightmove it suggested it could be mine for 20% down and monthly mortgage payment of $98,000 at current rates. Tempting

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Peanuts!

There's a house for sale here, $22.5M and only 4 bed/4 bath. When I looked it up on our equivalent of Rightmove it suggested it could be mine for 20% down and monthly mortgage payment of $98,000 at current rates. Tempting
    CAM, crack on you've got the coinage....

Sounds pretty reasonable. This three bedroom flat, just a stone's throw from the RAH, is £10.95m; a single room in the hall itself within chatting distance of her madge has got to be a snip at £2.5m

https://www.onthemarket.com/details/...gn=mitula_feed

Being ten times the average price of a UK home is not really part of the equation...

I suspect Mark would be more comfortable with a box at Headingly where he can have an occasional chat with G Boycott!
    Last edited by CTMilller; 19-03-2019 at 02:41 AM.