+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We Need....Metal Mickey!

We Need....Metal Mickey!

Pensioner Stephen Mckears 72, was left baffled as to who was tidying his garden shed at night is stunned to discover the culprit was a house proud mouse he's nicknamed 'Metal Mickey'

....he noticed things moving in his shed in Severn Beach, South Gloucester a month ago. One day I emptied the tub out and spread the contents on the side - and the the next day they were all back in again. I thought I was going mad.'
    After weeks of finding large screws, plastic leads, nuts and bolts neatly filed away, he decided to set up a trail camera to uncover the mystery guest.
    The pair filmed the mouse tidying away the metal objects from around midnight to 2.30am - an activity it has been doing every night for around a month.
    Stephen added: 'It was doing it for about two hours that night - he must have had to go for a sleep after it.
    I've seen a mouse moving objects to make a nest but never metal objects. It's quite amazing.
    It's still busy doing it now.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...red-mouse.html

this little fella can organise - lets send that Taxi - Now !

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Pensioner Stephen Mckears 72, was left baffled as to who was tidying his garden shed at night is stunned to discover the culprit was a house proud mouse he's nicknamed 'Metal Mickey'

....he noticed things moving in his shed in Severn Beach, South Gloucester a month ago. One day I emptied the tub out and spread the contents on the side - and the the next day they were all back in again. I thought I was going mad.'
    After weeks of finding large screws, plastic leads, nuts and bolts neatly filed away, he decided to set up a trail camera to uncover the mystery guest.
    The pair filmed the mouse tidying away the metal objects from around midnight to 2.30am - an activity it has been doing every night for around a month.
    Stephen added: 'It was doing it for about two hours that night - he must have had to go for a sleep after it.
    I've seen a mouse moving objects to make a nest but never metal objects. It's quite amazing.
    It's still busy doing it now.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...red-mouse.html

this little fella can organise - lets send that Taxi - Now !

Well we seem to have a few loose screws in the team that will need tightening up before we play Wolves!

Rumours coming out of Barnfield is that Pope will be between the sticks against Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Rumours coming out of Barnfield is that Pope will be between the sticks against Wolves.
    Let us pray.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Oh dear if that’s true the wheels really have come off , not in anyway aimed at Pope but we ditched Hart because apparently he’s upset people in the dressing room for being well paid, and letting goals in he shouldn’t have ( debateable imo - I bet he’d have saved madison free kick Saturday ).

Tom was the saviour for a week or two and now apparently he’s being dropped for Pope who didn’t cover himself in glory at City from memory.

However the keeper really isn’t the problem it’s what’s in front of him at the minute that makes simple mistakes and switches off at ***** times, if you go one step further than that there isn’t much protection from a midfield that tries but is laboured and slow and generally a man down against 4-5-1 or 3-5-1-1 formations that come to the turf.
    I see it in most games as we tire and they take control of the game.
    We still never react to change in shape,
    formation to counter act the opposition.
    Next weeks opponents were prime example earlier in the season we let Jota have free range for 90 minutes while he had the time of his life playing against what looked like a pub team at the time.
    I think if you want to play 4-4-2 you have to have better footballers who can keep the ball at the right end of the pitch and most definitely PACE.
    Unfortunately at the minute we have neither of these attributes.

I would pay decent money for a mouse like that.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Well we seem to have a few loose screws in the team that will need tightening up before we play Wolves!

lets hope they don't throw a spanner in the works !

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I would pay decent money for a mouse like that.
    All those people 59, been convinced for years they had a poltergeist. If only they knew.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)