+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End of season Rodak to leave......should Price be given a run?

In a word no. He wouldn't be at the club if it was up to me. That stupid incident at Wigan would have been his last action, he's not even a good keeper. Yes Rodak makes boobs, Saturday's first for example, but he also makes some game saving saves. For me we get a decent first goalie of our own or another yow

Get Rodak back for a third season with us and obviously in the Cship.

Depends on where we are next year if we go down which is what refs want then I think we should ether give Bilbo a chance or buy a young keeper with promise from another club if we stay up then price and Bilbo won’t be up to it so we will need to buy rodak or someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    We moan we don’t sign young players with potential then we do and moan about the mistakes they are making.
    If he didn’t make mistakes he wouldn’t be with us.
    BOTN, point noted, however, my point is all about his tenure coming to an end. I cannot see him signing for a 3rd season loan...surely not? With his in mind will
    Warne be scouring the leagues for another freebie or make him a permanent signing with a bold bid?

Where does Rodak rank in the pecking order at his parent club? What's his targets, where does he see himself next season? Would a perm offer from us appeal to him or does he see himself as better than what we have to offer? Questions questions that all need answering close season.

Thought/think we got a good deal with rodak. The 2 seasons he's played for us has seen an improved. He still has a good way to go to be top end champ standard though to get that quality in a keeper takes tome

............ Rodak will go, and i wouldn't be too bothered.

He's a good shot stopper, but so are lot's of keepers. The difference is how he commands his area, and he doesn't and never did when he first came. Relying on the defence to clear. He only comes for the ball when it's safe, very rarely comes out and "clears the deck".

Can anyone say that he's better now than when he first came??? He looks a bag of nerves every time a cross in from a corner when there's lots of player around him.

He might may a good keeper, with the right coaching, not with Pollitt, who was also a great shot stopper but for his size, never commanded his area. Pollitt was lucky having Swales and Mcintosh to clear it, not Wood and Icky.........

Yes he's miles better than when he first came.
    Used to punch everything for a start.
    It's not just about shot stopping but also about closing down the angles.
    He stops a lot of 1 on 1"s by smothering the ball
    Like most rufc players he's got a lot better since he's been with us
    Don't forget he's gone up a div over the last three seAsons....accie div 2 rufc div 1 and now cship.
    A tall order for any footballer but he's taken it in his stride and credit must go to Polly for making that happen
    Also I've never seen a keeper kick so consistently with both feet. Great goal kicking and great clearances from left or right that hardly even go out of play
    Last edited by flourbasher; 19-03-2019 at 10:15 PM.

Rodak is a class act.

Wood is a liability who spreads panic.

Remove Wood.

Problem solved.

I noticed that Roos contract up this summer. Has he improved enough to make us interested?

Saturday's conditions were horrendous for keepers, as shown by the Norwich goalie's performance
    Would people really choose a young kid or a bloke who hasn't played all season in a relegation battle?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12