+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Geez a Job

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    FFS, why do you have to tarnish this site and our eyes with SevCo sh!te
    Your due me 2 condescending stars of approval. You've got till the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Now, you all know I’m not one to grumble but there seems to be a number of poor decisions made, which created bad will & all of them have been avoidable.

Goodwillie is the worst example but you can also add the Loyalty Points, DNA, playing in a Dundee Utd strip, playing in a blue strip, competing in & winning the Loving Cup Final, the SLO, moving to the highlands, selling cup semi tickets one at a time, publicly rimming the Huns, writing a letter to a supporter giving the finger to Gerrard, allowing the press to print the Ibrox disaster lie unchallenged & now promoting slave Labour

Imagine what we could achieve as a club if it wasn’t infested with idiots
    No speaking up when our fans were referred to as scum by a rag. Over a banner when the same weekend sevco ripped up Pittodrie endangering OUR fans, celtic threw a flare which burned the turf and a bottle on to the pitch at Easter road, Hibs fan lobbed a bottle on to the pitch,Hearts fans tried to take out Caldwell with coins and we are lumped in the scum category for a f@cking banner.

Not speaking up when fans accused of sectarianism in f@cking Ibrox of all places

Unbelievably you have missed out the chariman stating when unprovoked he wants a "strong rangers"

You also missed out our longest serving player stating similar sh@te to milne

Chairman allowing the manager time off work to soul search

Its a fair crime list when you see it all written down

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    FFS, why do you have to tarnish this site and our eyes with SevCo sh!te
    The loving cup was hunnish goat f@cking nonsense and both c@nts who did it should have been ran out of Aberdeen with pitch forks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The loving cup was hunnish goat f@cking nonsense and both c@nts who did it should have been ran out of Aberdeen with pitch forks
    Indeed, concur with that, however someone posted about us playing in blue......nothing new there whatsoever if you look at our history, anyway, a couple of my chums are colourblind......I don’t know if it does/does not stand out.....they both sing “come on you reds” though.....so, to me, them.....not a big deal......I would put the hangman’s noose away on that one.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Your due me 2 condescending stars of approval. You've got till the end of the day.
    Seeking or claiming reassurance is not the way to attain the two stars

Officials from AFC should have no part in this goat sh@gging nonsense.
    I remember it well...I was about to blow a gasket when I seen Craig Brown and Duncan Skinner participating in that ceremony. The huns definitely got one up on us that night by broadcasting it on their screens at Ibrox. Our 2 @rsehole directors should have been chased out of our loving club.

Whilst I agree with you there, I have a little sympathy with senile old age pensioners like Brown and Skinner who tend to show more affinity to the queen.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 19-03-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Its a fair crime list when you see it all written down
    That may be, but it gets a bit repetitive and boring to read the same tirade, time and time again.
    We get the point, we understand, but what value does it really add to go on and on and on about it?

I prefer to try and move past such negative poor decisions such as the loving cup participation and bury them in a place preferable not to be seen again.

That’s exactly what the club want you to do & that’s exactly why they continually get away with this shyte.

That’s exactly what the club want you to do & that’s exactly why they continually get away with this shyte.
    I guess the answer is to spout the shyte time and again in perpetuity on an irrelevant forum.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast