+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Geez a Job

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Fair play Jackjarvis...you certainly try.
    I don’t try, in general it just gets tiresome with the same 6/7 posters predictably being negative about our club, I can’t help they/you support the once michty, but in reality you all feel weighed down(anchored) by our present coach at the helm at this moment in time, widen up FF.......oops, predictive text....wisen up and cheer us on to lift the cup.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I don’t try, in general it just gets tiresome with the same 6/7 posters predictably being negative about our club, I can’t help they/you support the once michty, but in reality you all feel weighed down(anchored) by our present coach at the helm at this moment in time, widen up FF.......oops, predictive text....wisen up and cheer us on to lift the cup.

SF
    What one of us doesn’t want the once michty to win the Scottish Cup? I think you will find we all cheer the Dons on. We don’t need to love our clubs manager to want success.
    Maybe your orienteering looking for your lost penfolds has frozen your senses. Don’t worry though, a few libations should ease your pain of your losses.

tell your ****age loon to widen up?!?
    Ok, i’ll tell him to have more of those pies.

tiresome

SF
    Pot, kettle and the half full mini bus present coach , libation, Riviera, once michty, chablis , penfold, ive got a semi, hey ho, and all that

As always

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What one of us doesn’t want the once michty to win the Scottish Cup? I think you will find we all cheer the Dons on. We don’t need to love our clubs manager to want success.
    Maybe your orienteering looking for your lost penfolds has frozen your senses. Don’t worry though, a few libations should ease your pain of your losses.
    Worrying is not in my DNA, thankfully being a dandy is though, and regardless who is our coach I’ll follow the once michty.

SF

Worrying is not in my DNA, thankfully being a dandy is though, and regardless who is our coach I’ll follow the once michty.

SF
    I know you will as we all follow the Dons. The only difference being a few missing penfolds. By the way....if I played golf I wouldn’t lose my balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Pot, kettle and the half full mini bus present coach , libation, Riviera, once michty, chablis , penfold, ive got a semi, hey ho, and all that

As always

SF
    Now now, you’ve forgot:
    Pished up senile gluesniffing goat that refers to Deek as coach rather than mcanus,mcwinless,McHunnis or anchor along with other nice nicknames.

SF

Now now, you’ve forgot:
    Pished up senile gluesniffing goat that refers to Deek as coach rather than mcanus,mcwinless,McHunnis or anchor along with other nice nicknames.

1-0 TTA
    Also missed mates/chums/hombres/amigos/buddies etc

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Also missed mates/chums/hombres/amigos/buddies etc
    Go West .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456