+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Geez a Job

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    That may be, but it gets a bit repetitive and boring to read the same tirade, time and time again.
    We get the point, we understand, but what value does it really add to go on and on and on about it?

I prefer to try and move past such negative poor decisions such as the loving cup participation and bury them in a place preferable not to be seen again.
    But the list gets bigger and bigger that's the issue. People can move on but there is always something to follow up the last brain spazz they had

Everyone have opinions, some differ some are similar, I get that , as its human behavior.

My opinion is our club has been turning gradually into something we should not be. It doesn't bother some people which is fair enough, but it bothers others. I am clearly in the later category.As I said in another thread I know plenty of people who have chucked their season tickets and the general in recent times due to being pissed off, fed up, disconnected whatever. I really cant blame them. As you will notice I am having a great time watching football as a neutral (First stop when I'm home, Shotts Bon Accord)I think its my subconscience telling me I'm sick of the sh@te at AFC . I don't like thinking that but there's definitely truth to it. I weighing up whether to get a season ticket or not just now. First time ive ever had to think about that

I guess the answer is to spout the shyte time and again in perpetuity on an irrelevant forum.
    Nope, that’s the only upside.

I simply don’t go as often, stopped spending money on the strips for the family overseas etc. A good friend of mine who I’ve been going to games with for 20 years, declared his intention yesterday to achieve - 100 loyalty points & he’s a pro Kingsford McInnes fluffing @rsehole

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nope, that’s the only upside.

I simply don’t go as often, stopped spending money on the strips for the family overseas etc. A good friend of mine who I’ve been going to games with for 20 years, declared his intention yesterday to achieve - 100 loyalty points & he’s a pro Kingsford McInnes fluffing @rsehole
    Is that an accumulative 100 points over the 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    But the list gets bigger and bigger that's the issue. People can move on but there is always something to follow up the last brain spazz they had

Everyone have opinions, some differ some are similar, I get that , as its human behavior.

My opinion is our club has been turning gradually into something we should not be. It doesn't bother some people which is fair enough, but it bothers others. I am clearly in the later category.As I said in another thread I know plenty of people who have chucked their season tickets and the general in recent times due to being pissed off, fed up, disconnected whatever. I really cant blame them. As you will notice I am having a great time watching football as a neutral (First stop when I'm home, Shotts Bon Accord)I think its my subconscience telling me I'm sick of the sh@te at AFC . I don't like thinking that but there's definitely truth to it. I weighing up whether to get a season ticket or not just now. First time ive ever had to think about that
    I get what your are saying.
    There is no doubt that there is no way that the club can satisfy everyone, because of their differing opinions.
    That's a tough task. Of course there are some things that the majority are against, which would appear to be common sense, but unless we become a fan led club, its unlikely that the club can always do what the supporters prefer.

Love a loyalty point pissing contest.

Another thing the clubs to blame for

Love a loyalty point pissing contest.

Another thing the clubs to blame for
    It was just banter min, nae need to bite

I get what your are saying.
    There is no doubt that there is no way that the club can satisfy everyone, because of their differing opinions.
    That's a tough task. Of course there are some things that the majority are against, which would appear to be common sense, but unless we become a fan led club, its unlikely that the club can always do what the supporters prefer.
    You’re missing the point. These differing opinions only exist because the club created them.

I miss the days when every c*nt just loved the Dons.

You’re missing the point. These differing opinions only exist because the club created them.

I miss the days when every c*nt just loved the Dons.
    Mason, you are missing the point.
    There will never be a time when all opinions are the same, that's life.

Mason, you are missing the point.
    There will never be a time when all opinions are the same, that's life.
    Christ, this is hard work.

You’re right but if the club keep needlessly throwing shyte out for people to have differing options on, them that leads to more arguing. Believe it or not,I didn’t want to write out 500 posts on the merits of signing a rapist, or whether we should be drinking from the loving cup or discussing slave labour

Christ, this is hard work.

You’re right but if the club keep needlessly throwing shyte out for people to have differing options on, them that leads to more arguing. Believe it or not,I didn’t want to write out 500 posts on the merits of signing a rapist, or whether we should be drinking from the loving cup or discussing slave labour
    What about the club force feeding penguins? I don't know if it's true but I read about it on here.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast