Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
That may be, but it gets a bit repetitive and boring to read the same tirade, time and time again.
We get the point, we understand, but what value does it really add to go on and on and on about it?

I prefer to try and move past such negative poor decisions such as the loving cup participation and bury them in a place preferable not to be seen again.
But the list gets bigger and bigger that's the issue. People can move on but there is always something to follow up the last brain spazz they had

Everyone have opinions, some differ some are similar, I get that , as its human behavior.

My opinion is our club has been turning gradually into something we should not be. It doesn't bother some people which is fair enough, but it bothers others. I am clearly in the later category.As I said in another thread I know plenty of people who have chucked their season tickets and the general in recent times due to being pissed off, fed up, disconnected whatever. I really cant blame them. As you will notice I am having a great time watching football as a neutral (First stop when I'm home, Shotts Bon Accord)I think its my subconscience telling me I'm sick of the sh@te at AFC . I don't like thinking that but there's definitely truth to it. I weighing up whether to get a season ticket or not just now. First time ive ever had to think about that