+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Geez a Job

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Christ, this is hard work.

You’re right
    You could have left it there and it would have been fine

but if the club keep needlessly throwing shyte out for people to have differing options on, them that leads to more arguing. Believe it or not,I didn’t want to write out 500 posts on the merits of signing a rapist, or whether we should be drinking from the loving cup or discussing slave labour
    So if they don’t agree with you, then that is the issue.

On your specific points

1) I didn’t have a discussion with you on Goodwillie, but can see how some may have considered that in this country you’re innocent until proven guilty.
    Also to be clear, I’m not interested in going into this, the player is no longer with the club

2) Has there been a differing opinion on the loving cup participation?

3) Slave Labour may be harsh. I agree that this may seem to be worthy of a paid role, however there are many roles that people volunteer for in the club, from setting up schoolboy pitches at Harlaw, to being a ballboy on game days. If this is a role that suits someone then they apply, if not then the club may need to adopt a different approach.

You’re missing the point. These differing opinions only exist because the club created them.

I miss the days when every c*nt just loved the Dons.
    I blame Milne for the division amongst the supporters. Everything he has done has been done to suit himself and not Aberdeen Football Club. C@nts like him make it near impossible to be happy being a Dons fan without being totally p!ssed off about something the Milne run club are doing. He is destroying our club and creating a fan base who would rather fight amongst themselves than for the best of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I blame Milne for the division amongst the supporters. Everything he has done has been done to suit himself and not Aberdeen Football Club. C@nts like him make it near impossible to be happy being a Dons fan without being totally p!ssed off about something the Milne run club are doing. He is destroying our club and creating a fan base who would rather fight amongst themselves than for the best of the club.
    RJ, I have no time for our chairman, however, apart from the usual doomslayers on here from the half empty minibus that post negativity most of the time, I genuinely do not get a sense that dandies would rather fight among themselves, this banter forum with a few participants is not an indication on the whole regarding where we are at.......FFS.......a fair bit of dialogue is about ticketing etc.......a few years back we were struggling for supporters, I知 much happier now we have to try and find solutions to allocate tickets when in the past we could not get rid off them.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    RJ, I have no time for our chairman, however, apart from the usual doomslayers on here from the half empty minibus that post negativity most of the time, I genuinely do not get a sense that dandies would rather fight among themselves, this banter forum with a few participants is not an indication on the whole regarding where we are at.......FFS.......a fair bit of dialogue is about ticketing etc.......a few years back we were struggling for supporters, I’m much happier now we have to try and find solutions to allocate tickets when in the past we could not get rid off them.

SF
    We aren’t exactly getting rid of tickets for semi finals at any time. Our supporters are getting harder to please.

I blame McInnes for getting us to so many semi-finals, no longer feels special !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I blame McInnes for getting us to so many semi-finals, no longer feels special !!!

The finals are a bit less special also due to the amount of beatings we are taking. Oh Derek McInnes.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Indeed, I知 missing out on my golf and spending a shilling or two that could be spent elsewhere rather than supporting my club, I知 sure the half empty minibus will come up with a solution to avoid this scenario going forward.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, I知 missing out on my golf and spending a shilling or two that could be spent elsewhere rather than supporting my club, I知 sure the half empty minibus will come up with a solution to avoid this scenario going forward.

SF
    Give up the golf....you池e not making money from it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Give up the golf....you’re not making money from it anyway.
    True, but Ah reckon JJ kens he can get mair support fae a golf club than he'll get fae eez fitba club

I wonder if his golf club packed up and moved miles away & encouraged more Huns to join up, he’d still back the current club captain

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast