+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Squeaker Bercow

Squeaker Bercow

What an odious,horrible little man.

I thought Andrea Leadsom’s response to him last night was brilliant.

She made him look the fool he is.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    What an odious,horrible little man.

I thought Andrea Leadsom’s response to him last night was brilliant.

She made him look the fool he is.
    Obviously, we disagree.

Just check every front page this morning on all RW rags. You'll find he is being attacked by them all. Which is ironic timing considering you don't read them.

In reality all he has done is said there has to be something different with May's Meaningful Vote from the previous one. Otherwise Parliament will just keep voting on the same thing.

Wouldn't you agree with that?

While the majority of us disagree with holding another referendum, and I was a remainer, the Government seem to think it's OK to keep voting on the terms of exit when none of the terms have changed.

Is this another way of saying let's keep voting till we all get fed up and say yes to the terms?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Obviously, we disagree.

Just check every front page this morning on all RW rags. You'll find he is being attacked by them all. Which is ironic timing considering you don't read them.

In reality all he has done is said there has to be something different with May's Meaningful Vote from the previous one. Otherwise Parliament will just keep voting on the same thing.

Wouldn't you agree with that?
    Are you as stupid as you are arrogant.

I told you I DO NOT READ A PAPER!

Bercow is a jumped up runt.....he’s not even boss in his own house!

His wife s h a g s around and he goes crawling back to her after being humiliated.

He didn’t do much to help the women in parliament complaining about male conduct either.

A pathetic little t o s s e r.

#Short man syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Are you as stupid as you are arrogant.

I told you I DO NOT READ A PAPER!

Bercow is a jumped up runt.....he’s not even boss in his own house!

His wife s h a g s around and he goes crawling back to her after being humiliated.

He didn’t do much to help the women in parliament complaining about male conduct either.

A pathetic little t o s s e r.

#Short man syndrome
    I know you don't read a paper. I'm just saying how ironic it is that Bercew is attacked all over the RW press today and you have started a thread this morning about how much you dislike him.

What a coincidence.

I know you don't read a paper. I'm just saying how ironic it is that Bercew is attacked all over the RW press today and you have started a thread this morning about how much you dislike him.

What a coincidence.
    Exactly my thoughts too 123.. but now everyone on here will tag me as a leftie.

People are so reactive to click bait .. whether it be online or print, doesn’t matter if you read a physical paper or not.. the same click bait. It is the short tempered not so intelligent and gullible ones that usually fall for it.

Just why would parliament want to vote again on the same deal? Makes no sense and a waste of time for all - common sense. But because Bercow is a leftie, attack him anyway even if he made sense. Had he been a right wing.. the reaction? Oh the left side would react.

People are just sheep 🐑

Personally speaking I couldn't give a monkey's whether he's left wing, right wing, behind the front man or in the middle.

Can the odious, patronising little sh it play left back?

What a coincidence.
    What a pompous and superior assumption.

In effect,because my views differ to your’s and Regis it can only be because I read it in newspapers you hate!

What a pathetic and elitist view.

I actually watched the Left Wing Channel 4 news and saw it on there.

It seems that Regis has me lumped in with the “Unintelligent” ......another assumption and a disparaging view of those with the alternative view.

Bercow is Tory by the way Regis!

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Exactly my thoughts too 123.. but now everyone on here will tag me as a leftie.

People are so reactive to click bait .. whether it be online or print, doesn’t matter if you read a physical paper or not.. the same click bait. It is the short tempered not so intelligent and gullible ones that usually fall for it.

Just why would parliament want to vote again on the same deal? Makes no sense and a waste of time for all - common sense. But because Bercow is a leftie, attack him anyway even if he made sense. Had he been a right wing.. the reaction? Oh the left side would react.

People are just sheep 🐑
    You're absolutely right.

'We are a nation of sheep, governed by wolves'
    Edward R Murrow

Remember Newcywolf and his sidekick? It's like they've gone away

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)