+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Squeaker Bercow

Remember Newcywolf and his sidekick? It's like they've never gone away

I quite like Bercow. I’m also pretty sad as I occasionally watch the House of Commons on TV !
    He makes me smile, has an exceptional command of the English language and, most importantly, is a character.
    There is a danger that we will be overcome with ‘middle of the road’ non entities, e.g. Nick Clegg etc. I say bring on the Beast of Bolsover, Trump, Farage, Boris and indeed Bercow.

Someone once said...first sign of madness is banging your head of a brick wall and expecting a different result each time....
    Your House Speaker...seems to be the only one making sense......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aItpjF5vXc

I voted out and do believe that the establishment which is loaded with Remainers has caused a lot of the issues as to where we are now. That said, IMHO Bercow was right this time. Why keep voting on effectively the same thing and expecting a different result?

It would be interesting if Teresa May said 'Well, you don't like my deal so it's no deal'. Despite parliament voting for no deal she is completely within her right to do this. I'm convinced that the EU would then come scuttling back with alternative plans. No deal is our biggest bargaining platform so why not use it?

Cant use 'no deal' now LB. But that's what the majority voted for. Appeaser May will probably change the law next week in order to remove the exit on 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Are you as stupid as you are arrogant.

I told you I DO NOT READ A PAPER!

Bercow is a jumped up runt.....he’s not even boss in his own house!

His wife s h a g s around and he goes crawling back to her after being humiliated.

He didn’t do much to help the women in parliament complaining about male conduct either.

A pathetic little t o s s e r.

#Short man syndrome
    He’s stupid and arrogant Mick!

Bercow reminds me of Lai - a horrible runt who evidently stamps his feet because he’s another remoaner. Pity Bercow and Helseltine can’t croak so there will be two less.

Get ready for a chapter of crap defending this cretin - yawn feckin yawn.

Bet Abbott was equally as clumsy when sitting on Mr Corbyn’s face! Works two ways as I am sure she does after 20 pints and 6 vodkas.
    Time for a red.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    He’s stupid and arrogant Mick!

Bercow reminds me of Lai - a horrible runt who evidently stamps his feet because he’s another remoaner. Pity Bercow and Helseltine can’t croak so there will be two less.

Get ready for a chapter of crap defending this cretin - yawn feckin yawn.
    Farage Fanboy!

Wondered where you'd got to...

I see your raising the bar on this thread with another post full of intellect and classy comments.

The gobsh1te of the board comes up trumps again.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Cant use 'no deal' now LB. But that's what the majority voted for. Appeaser May will probably change the law next week in order to remove the exit on 29th.
    Actually, she can phil!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)