+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Harrys Full English O/T ?

Thank you exile and jules for your kind words .

It went very well and looks a very good company , the clue is the long term service of the workforce , this job I applied for became vacant due to a retirement .

It's 25 minutes travelling time which is pretty reasonable , monday to friday and a regular day shift pattern , this is the job I want .

I've landed two other jobs starting monday , undecided which to take , just put me on jobs to tell the truth but it keeps the money coming in so to speak .

Seemed to connect very well with the role and what I've done most of my working life post 1987 .

I find out early next week whether I've landed the role .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I don't want to stop betting to be honest mate, just control it better and stop the odd blowout I tend to ev nar an ageeun.

Over the years I've learned to control things to a certain degree but you never know when the next lapse is due. No financial harm(no debt) has been done despite my lifetime addiction and I'm proud o that, Av paid me house off but that's darn to me being honest with the Mrs and us both working together at it, there's many a blowk has a big win and keeps it to himsen, am not like that, I hand it over. She giz me a weekly quota and if I wanna exceed it she'll want to talk it thru and know why and generally gives me it within reason. A tell thi am a lucky blowk to ev her.
    She isn't called Laura is she mate? I'll be avin' words when I get home. Joking aside. Sounds exactly like mine and Laura's relationship. She accepts that I like a bet and it leans towards the side of addiction.

As for Merson. I agree there's something else going on there Pass. He's had a wife, kids, money, career after football. Might be in the closet who know's?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Thank you exile and jules for your kind words .

It went very well and looks a very good company , the clue is the long term service of the workforce , this job I applied for became vacant due to a retirement .

It's 25 minutes travelling time which is pretty reasonable , monday to friday and a regular day shift pattern , this is the job I want .

I've landed two other jobs starting monday , undecided which to take , just put me on jobs to tell the truth but it keeps the money coming in so to speak .

Seemed to connect very well with the role and what I've done most of my working life post 1987 .

I find out early next week whether I've landed the role .
    Good luck wi that Animal, Sarnds just reyt. Mek sure tha gets a release clause in thi contract in case the big boys come calling.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Good luck wi that Animal, Sarnds just reyt. Mek sure tha gets a release clause in thi contract in case the big boys come calling.
    Thanks SB .

Monday to Friday regular days for the firsr time in nearly 20 years , bring it on .

I think I'll reward myself if I'm succesful with an ST for next season , spent a fecking fortune on this lot this season .

Great News Animal , let's hope things work art fine fothi , tha duz kno thallev tu learn arta play a Banjo n marthorgan workin in Clayton West ?, Hillbillies but ded reytfoork , good luck lad am pleased fothi,

Nice 1 Animal. Glad thaz sooarted mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    She isn't called Laura is she mate? I'll be avin' words when I get home. Joking aside. Sounds exactly like mine and Laura's relationship. She accepts that I like a bet and it leans towards the side of addiction.
    weear would we be wi art em mate

That's a really good question Pass

Gamblers Anonymous Pass mate I think for us .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast