+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police appeal after child hit with bottle in bob lord stand

I will be bringing 3 of my granddaughters to the game v Wolves. We are going in the JHL for a change. If I thought it was not safe to come to the match I would not risk them. In general safety at football matches is much greater than the 1970’s when I first started regularly attending matches. Fans & stewards & clubs should take responsibility for ensuring correct behaviour. By and large I believe they do but you will always occasionally have an unsavoury incident though most serious trouble these days occurs outside the ground itself. Any posters here going in the JHL for the Wolves game?

[QUOTE=sinkov;39176591]Nothing wrong with a bit of chastisement Alfie, me and BT thrive on it.

BC, I'd be interested to know the details, was this incident as I'm assuming, a child hit accidentally by a plastic bottle, or was it something more sinister ?[/QUOTe

Can I let you all know the details if charges are brought as it may be detrimental to disclose at this time but it wasn't good
    and may I thank everyone who has either commented or shared this appeal

This is a really good thread big claret and I hope will continue to remain active.

[QUOTE=big claret;39176829]
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Nothing wrong with a bit of chastisement Alfie, me and BT thrive on it.

BC, I'd be interested to know the details, was this incident as I'm assuming, a child hit accidentally by a plastic bottle, or was it something more sinister ?[/QUOTe

Can I let you all know the details if charges are brought as it may be detrimental to disclose at this time but it wasn't good
    and may I thank everyone who has either commented or shared this appeal
    Fair enough BC, keep us informed please. If this incident turns out to be more serious than I assumed, then I will happily apologise for my somewhat flippant first post.

[QUOTE=sinkov;39176988]
    Quote Originally Posted by big claret View Post

Fair enough BC, keep us informed please. If this incident turns out to be more serious than I assumed, then I will happily apologise for my somewhat flippant first post.
    will do

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I agree with Big Claret.. Shame on both BT and Sinkov.

Welcome to the board Big Claret,I hope you haven't joined just to chastise our two most senior members..
    Fhook off Alf.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Fhook off Alf.
    Don't worry BT, Summer is approaching and the cnut will soon be off touring the Country conning decent folk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)