+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arabzone WTF

Quote Originally Posted by raysredeye View Post
    was ok on the live feed mate (720p)

that was on my iptv right enough (sorry stoke)
    faf !!!!!!

watched azone yesterday in Holland. Its was jumpy as feck and made me sick. Might of been the football. And the had the biggest ever scores part at top that often the action was lost. The equalizer made me dizzy and couldnt tell what was happening. The team lineup ticker tape took about 15 minutes to complete as well lol and im sure one of them farted and apologised at one point

Credit where its due, the coverage is improving slowly, the feed is better (to here anyway). Yes the cutting to and fro of needless angles (who watches a game from over the top of the GF) and lack of replays will hopefully come in time. I think thats about learning how to be a director, but main items were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    im sure one of them farted and apologised at one point
    FAF as FAF

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    FAF as FAF
    Is this a justified criticism of Arabzone or just a lot of hot air 💨💨💨 ?

They should get rid of that commentator from last night, nothing against him personally and he obviously loves the club but it doesn't work, he isn't quick enough to describe the events and when he is he doesn't describe it well or goes on too much added to his voice being akin to nails scratching a blackboard, find myself having to mute it which I'm sure I won't be the only one, not really what you need from a club media channel

Don't know why they haven't stuck with the guy Scott Simpson, he is/was actually very good

Gave up on arabzone and now watch most games on hesgoal.com

I would rather pay for Arabzone most of the time but here's what happens...... bear in mind I live abroad ok....
    Click watch game, goes to payment options. No independent bank card option is available you have to go through PayPal. I have a PayPal account, fine, but it refuses my Spanish bank card and it refuses my UK bank card and credit card. This has happened many times and after a call to the office they've issued a code for me by email. Crazy. Then you have the commentator guy, not the main one the second one who you can hear grunting or making oohs or ahs off commentary, amateur and annoying.

And forgot to mention the game last season where the commentary was about 4 seconds ahead of the pictures so you knew what was happening next!
    Ok if these are fans doing it for nothing or just for expenses but if they're paid employees....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)