+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit debate on here , lets play nice

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    Myself and the majority of this country voted to leave, full stop. Not leave providing certain conditions are met etc. If we are to remain a democratic country then this is what must happen.
    i agree it must happen,if not and we don’t leave labour and Tory voters will abandon them in masses a majority will not vote again,me included this causing a rise in the far right groups.which I believe will happen god help us.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Depends if he ever writes anything intelligent.

If he wants to keep on being the board gobsh1te, I'm going to keep calling him out on it.
    You’re so like poster Carolgees was.

The self appointed concience of the board.

Constant abuse and calling him “gob s h y t e” is going too far and hardly the “reasoned debate” you’re so ready to demand on other posts.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    You’re so like poster Carolgees was.

The self appointed concience of the board.

Constant abuse and calling him “gob s h y t e” is going too far and hardly the “reasoned debate” you’re so ready to demand on other posts.
    I'm more than happy for reasoned debate, in fact I'd rather it be that way. I don't feel that happens with Al, or to a lesser extent you.

I know your taking a moral high ground here and fair play to you for that, but in the past you have called me 'remoaner', a 'left wing fanatic' and much worse...so my guess was that this is the board dynamic.

Also it was a great initial post by the liquidator to 'play nice'. I'm game if you are...?

[QUOTE=WBA123;39177730]Depends if he ever writes anything intelligent.

If he wants to keep on being the board gobsh1te, I'm going to keep calling him out on it.[/QUOTE

Anyone is a gob****e when they don’t meet your political beliefs. There is no debate - you mock everyone who voted leave with chapter after chapter of boring crap as other posters have pointed out.

You say, I am thick as well as Johnson - other Brexiteers and the 17 million who were misled. As others have pointed out - the dim one is you!
    Last edited by baggieal; 22-03-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I'm more than happy for reasoned debate, in fact I'd rather it be that way. I don't feel that happens with Al, or to a lesser extent you.

I know your taking a moral high ground here and fair play to you for that, but in the past you have called me 'remoaner', a 'left wing fanatic' and much worse...so my guess was that this is the board dynamic.

Also it was a great initial post by the liquidator to 'play nice'. I'm game if you are...?
    Name the “much worse” comments I’ve made about you?

You can’t because they don’t exist so don’t play that game.

I don’t agree with everything Al says but I don’t demean him and question his intelligence like you now constantly do.

Not all of us had the supposed advantage of a university education.

Flying home from Perth tonight on the 2220 Emirates double decker. Got to get through a massive cyclone about to hit north WA about then so hopefully will get around it in time to pick up my connection in Dubai.

I am assuming if I get through all this travel I will still be allowed in at Border control and you haven’t build a Trump like wall while I have been away for the last 9 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Flying home from Perth tonight on the 2220 Emirates double decker. Got to get through a massive cyclone about to hit north WA about then so hopefully will get around it in time to pick up my connection in Dubai.

I am assuming if I get through all this travel I will still be allowed in at Border control and you haven’t build a Trump like wall while I have been away for the last 9 weeks?
    Good luck with all that Yarm.

As you know I caught the same flight as you at the end of January.

You’re a more seasoned traveller than me so you’ll know Dubai airport much better than myself but I hated it.

If you arrive in section B like I did and you have to get to section A ( I think ) for the connection then it’s useful to know to ignore the signs to section A and to head straight for the train.

The initial signs take you on a two mile plus walk but you have to convince yourself to ignore them and head for the train signs.

I though it was an appalling airport with brusque staff,the worst part of our holiday.

Good luck with all that Yarm.

As you know I caught the same flight as you at the end of January.

You’re a more seasoned traveller than me so you’ll know Dubai airport much better than myself but I hated it.

If you arrive in section B like I did and you have to get to section A ( I think ) for the connection then it’s useful to know to ignore the signs to section A and to head straight for the train.

The initial signs take you on a two mile plus walk but you have to convince yourself to ignore them and head for the train signs.

I though it was an appalling airport with brusque staff,the worst part of our holiday.
    Yes I agree totally Mickd. Used to be an ok airport but gone downhill the last 5 years or so despite massive investment. Too big, too many people and as you say a minefield to get around. Hate the place as well but lovely cakes at the small French cafe the only saving grace.

Name the “much worse” comments I’ve made about you?

You can’t because they don’t exist so don’t play that game.

I don’t agree with everything Al says but I don’t demean him and question his intelligence like you now constantly do.

Not all of us had the supposed advantage of a university education.
    I'm not trawling through all of your old posts, like Al did with me. Ain't got the time.

What I will say is you kind of do agree with everything he says though, which is fine and is your opinion.

My opinion of Al is he is a complete clown who offers no 'reasoned debate'

If he wants to call me an idiot for saying Shan should be given a chance as manager, I'm more than entitled to question his intelligence about any of his posts. Because most of his posts are just incoherent ramblings.

Now he's trying to create a narrative that I have said something I haven't re the 17m people who voted leave being thick. Just for avoidance of any doubt, I have never written that.

I can confirm though that I do question Al's intelligence levels, because his online personaility comes across to me as thick and stupid.

Just to clarify.
    I voted leave. If that makes me thick then so be it.
    I was it hoodwinked into doing so.

Democracy in England is keep moaning to you get your own way.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)