+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Brexit debate on here , lets play nice

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    Less of the nice boy, I'm probably old enough to be your father, if not your grandfather, an operation stopped me having to wear thick specs. and gave me decent sight.
    Are we conversing from beyond the grave? Certainly would be if you were my grandfather and my father has been brown bread since I was in my ****s. Glad to hear you managed to get decent sight, still don't understand why you went ballistic over a bit of stupid banter. Perhaps you have become a real North Walean.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Are we conversing from beyond the grave? Certainly would be if you were my grandfather and my father has been brown bread since I was in my ****s. Glad to hear you managed to get decent sight, still don't understand why you went ballistic over a bit of stupid banter. Perhaps you have become a real North Walean.
    I didn't say I WAS your Father or Grandfather, just old enough to be one of them. Maybe I'm just hypersensitive about the p*s* being taken out of people with bad eyesight. I was born and bred in West Brom. and lived there for over 60 years, although I live in North Wales now I'm still a Black Country Bloke and proud of it and still a STH at The Baggies and travel there for home games.

I didn't say I WAS your Father or Grandfather, just old enough to be one of them. Maybe I'm just hypersensitive about the p*s* being taken out of people with bad eyesight. I was born and bred in West Brom. and lived there for over 60 years, although I live in North Wales now I'm still a Black Country Bloke and proud of it and still a STH at The Baggies and travel there for home games.
    Ok BBT got my sensible head on now, long may you continue your journeys back and forth to watch the Baggies and hopefully Jimmy can continue his progression with the club and find a way back to the Premiership. Boing boing BBT boing boing.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Ok BBT got my sensible head on now, long may you continue your journeys back and forth to watch the Baggies and hopefully Jimmy can continue his progression with the club and find a way back to the Premiership. Boing boing BBT boing boing.
    OK GLM, let's be friends and play nice, boing boing

OK GLM, let's be friends and play nice, boing boing
    My flippancy and micky taking has got me many a fat lip in my time....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)