+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Brexit debate on here , lets play nice

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    This is the tactic of baggieal, repeat the lie, repeat many times as you can.. eventually people will believe it ... makes me wonder if this is some famous quote?
    Anyway he seems fixated on repeating this “17.4 million thicko” comment you’ve apparently made 123, this is only to rally others to side with him and to argue with you. Before anyone is about to comment, no I don’t know 123 or have I taken a side. But one thing for sure is, I have no time for a vile, racist, childish of a human being that is baggieal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    I wasn't misled they asked a simple question. I voted to leave. If I was asked to vote again I would still vote leave.
    Yes it was very simple Whicka. All 17 million were misled is like generalising and saying the whole population of Sweden love Ikea!!

Bet 123 was in London with a remoaner placard!!

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    This is the tactic of baggieal, repeat the lie, repeat many times as you can.. eventually people will believe it ... makes me wonder if this is some famous quote?
    Anyway he seems fixated on repeating this “17.4 million thicko” comment you’ve apparently made 123, this is only to rally others to side with him and to argue with you. Before anyone is about to comment, no I don’t know 123 or have I taken a side. But one thing for sure is, I have no time for a vile, racist, childish of a human being that is baggieal.
    Nail on head here pal.

Its almost like he's copying the tactic of his favourite politicians....

The problem with referenda is that they are usually a binary choice, which is extremely divisive. Everyone can see what has happened in our country, opinion has been polarised, leave or remain. I don’t know anyone who wants some sort of ‘half way house’ type of deal. We are all entitled to our point of view but at the end of it all, eventually, we all still have to live with one another. It would serve everyone well to remember why Dave gave us the referendum in the first place; it wasn’t to give the public something that we really wanted, it was an attempt to resolve the long running arguments in the Conservative Party regarding the EU. What it has done is to open up a much wider gap in the general public than existed amongst the Tories. Hurling abuse at each other is not going to resolve anything, all we can do is shake our heads at the ineptitude of our politicians and accept what the outcome is, we will maybe have another referendum but certainly will have another general election at some time; the we can all vote as we see fit. In the meantime, making the best of whichever way all this goes is in all our interests, even though about half of the population won’t like the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    And someone who attended the Diane Abott School of Mathematics
    Come on Tipps it's not her fault she's got uneven number of digits on each limb....and have you seen those milk bottles she wears for glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    have you seen those milk bottles she wears for glasses.
    Come on GLM there's no need to ridicule somebody for having wear milk bottle bottom glasses, I should know I had to wear them from age of eight, it's no fun having the p**s taken out of you for something you can nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Yes it was very simple Whicka. All 17 million were misled is like generalising and saying the whole population of Sweden love Ikea!!

Bet 123 was in London with a remoaner placard!!
    Is Bet 123 the same as Bet 365?

Sorry I'll get me coat.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    Come on GLM there's no need to ridicule somebody for having wear milk bottle bottom glasses, I should know I had to wear them from age of eight, it's no fun having the p**s taken out of you for something you can nothing about.

You don't object to me taking the micky out of her many fingers then?

The referral to her glasses was said to highlight the problem she would have in counting.

Makes no difference to me BBT, you are probably a nice boy. I wear glasses too, no problem, which dairy do you use? It could have been worse she might have been born black, terrible problems they have.

You seem to have a real problem there buddy, have you tried counselling?.....Boing boing!!!

Wish our defence could turn as quickly as some of the Tory Mp's are at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Wish our defence could turn as quickly as some of the Tory Mp's are at the moment.
    Too right Salts, but you don't hear about many of them turning back...mmmmmm ducky.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    You don't object to me taking the micky out of her many fingers then?

You are probably a nice boy. I wear glasses too, no problem, which dairy do you use?
    Less of the nice boy, I'm probably old enough to be your father, if not your grandfather, an operation stopped me having to wear thick specs. and gave me decent sight.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)