+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Brexit debate on here , lets play nice

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Just to clarify.
    I voted leave. If that makes me thick then so be it.
    I was it hoodwinked into doing so.

Democracy in England is keep moaning to you get your own way.
    We all have our opinions, Al is just trying to fit a narrative.

I'm sure you have your reasons for voting leave.

I just can't handle the 'lets shut down the debate' argument.

Or even the 'We won, you lost' argument, because right now we're all losing.

People are hijacking the word 'democracy'...

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I'm not trawling through all of your old posts, like Al did with me. Ain't got the time.

What I will say is you kind of do agree with everything he says though, which is fine and is your opinion.

My opinion of Al is he is a complete clown who offers no 'reasoned debate'

If he wants to call me an idiot for saying Shan should be given a chance as manager, I'm more than entitled to question his intelligence about any of his posts. Because most of his posts are just incoherent ramblings.

Now he's trying to create a narrative that I have said something I haven't re the 17m people who voted leave being thick. Just for avoidance of any doubt, I have never written that.

I can confirm though that I do question Al's intelligence levels, because his online personaility comes across to me as thick and stupid.

The only thick and stupid one is you! You reconfirmed that all 17 million plus who voted leave were misled including lawyers, surgeons, doctors and many other professionals which implies they were thick or did not know their own minds!

Don't back track as many on here are seeing you for what you are - a complete and utter tool who does not have any time for those who voted leave by your page after page of ramblings. Personally, I have never met Mick who you have had a spat with but it's quite obvious his intelligence is treble yours, and he always offers a reasoned debate.

Come on boys only 5 more sleeps and Jimmy Shan's band strikes up again.....I'll have a d please Bob....

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Just to clarify.
    I voted leave. If that makes me thick then so be it.
    I was it hoodwinked into doing so.

Democracy in England is keep moaning to you get your own way.

Hall Of Fame

Are you seriously saying 17.4 million people were misled?
    Yes. I am.

There you have it Whicka - me, Mick, You, Des, and many others on the board were misled or in other words ( thick, hoodwinked, deceived, don't know our own minds - along with Lawyers, Surgeons, Sir James Dyson, Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Helena Morrisey etc etc. So top top professionals, heads of personal investment and multi million turnover companies were all misled so thick!

You can't make it up! Me thinks 123 is a little student who failed his Politics exam and a tad bitter!

And someone who attended the Diane Abott School of Mathematics

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Hall Of Fame

Yes. I am.

There you have it Whicka - me, Mick, You, Des, and many others on the board were misled or in other words ( thick, hoodwinked, deceived, don't know our own minds - along with Lawyers, Surgeons, Sir James Dyson, Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Helena Morrisey etc etc. So top top professionals, heads of personal investment and multi million turnover companies were all misled so thick!

You can't make it up! Me thinks 123 is a little student who failed his Politics exam and a tad bitter!
    Farage Fanboy!

Let me explain how this statement works, because it must be boring for everyone else.

Saying people have been misled is a separate statement to saying people are thick.

Now read that sentence back to yourself several times before you reply back to this.

I really have no idea how you get by in life. You are very intellectually challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Farage Fanboy!

Let me explain how this statement works, because it must be boring for everyone else.

Saying people have been misled is a separate statement to saying people are thick.

Now read that sentence back to yourself several times before you reply back to this.

I really have no idea how you get by in life. You are very intellectually challenged.
    You really are a dimwit 123. So you have confirmed every one of the 17 million plus were misled so in other words - hoodwinked - not capable of making up their own minds etc which does imply not intelligent enough to come to the right decision. So top owners of multi million turnover companies were misled were they?

Now if you don’t understand the generalisation of your statement then one can draw you a picture!!!!! Bit like saying everyone from Liverpool is a thief!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 24-03-2019 at 06:52 PM.

This is the tactic of baggieal, repeat the lie, repeat many times as you can.. eventually people will believe it ... makes me wonder if this is some famous quote?
    Anyway he seems fixated on repeating this “17.4 million thicko” comment you’ve apparently made 123, this is only to rally others to side with him and to argue with you. Before anyone is about to comment, no I don’t know 123 or have I taken a side. But one thing for sure is, I have no time for a vile, racist, childish of a human being that is baggieal.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Hall Of Fame

Yes. I am.

I wasn't misled they asked a simple question. I voted to leave. If I was asked to vote again I would still vote leave.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    This is the tactic of baggieal, repeat the lie, repeat many times as you can.. eventually people will believe it ... makes me wonder if this is some famous quote?
    Anyway he seems fixated on repeating this “17.4 million thicko” comment you’ve apparently made 123, this is only to rally others to side with him and to argue with you. Before anyone is about to comment, no I don’t know 123 or have I taken a side. But one thing for sure is, I have no time for a vile, racist, childish of a human being that is baggieal.
    Are you Newcy in disguise?? Were you misled too or were you another remoaner as you seem 123’s one and only chum!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)