Lots of heated discussion on here and its getting a bit nasty I think . But who is right and who is wrong? Or should I say who is left and who is right. Even that is not a simple question as this is not about party politics, or at least it should not be.
The fact is that since day one of this European collaboration or maybe lack of it, us good folk in the UK were always divided. We as a nation have never truly embraced this supposed European dream like the rest of them.
Soon into the project there were many voices that campaigned to leave. This has never altered and has been an ever constant.
Some people have gained from the project especially large corporations whilst others like our smaller companies have often complained about the unfairness. Accusations of mismanagement on a grand scale were also a constant. There has also been properity across most of Europe in the same time.

So in 2016 we voted and it was out we go. It was close but it was never going to be a landslide either way.

So in the end I expect there to be some short terms turbulence when we do leave and there will once again be winners and losers. The balance will shift for a while but it’s likely that will soon rebalance. There will be no apocalyptic chaos and no treasury windfall that will come cascading down to the rest of us. People and businesses will carry on and get on with it.
So in the end some things will change, and others won’t. For example the country will still be divided on the issue. Only it will be the remainders who will be lobbying and trying to convince us the grass is greener on their side of the fence.
In my view whichever way you voted people should respect the other persons viewpoint and move ahead. You could argue forever which is best but that’s the point they are both right and wrong and left and right.

Advice to the passionate remainders you can’t reason with a closed mind
Advice to the passionate leavers, you can’t reason with a closed mind
Advice to the rest , oh there aren’t any your either in or out.