+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League Table Week 32

Prediction League Table Week 32

10 Wolves71
    9 Tricky1966
    8 frenchlion
    6 Acido
    6 Alfinyalcabo
    6 Altobelli
    6 gaz1959
    6 Griff
    5 davee59
    4 claw84

A mediocre week but well done to DJ and Wolves for finishing joint top.

If anybody wants the winning lottery numbers then may I suggest you ask Alf or Altobelli for them!!
    Sadly they will be last week's numbers!!

@ Claw.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    @ Claw.
    Yes lets all laff and giggle and chuckle eh at Mr Claw, who is my biggest opponent on here isnt he lol.
    And I even gave him a free match this week, as I forgot to predict my own Burnsley team away at the Donny gyppo pikey's.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes lets all laff and giggle and chuckle eh at Mr Claw, who is my biggest opponent on here isnt he lol.
    And I even gave him a free match this week, as I forgot to predict my own Burnsley team away at the Donny gyppo pikey's.
    Acido, have a good belly laugh as it is my first time at the bottom, but not that far from you.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Acido, have a good belly laugh as it is my first time at the bottom, but not that far from you.
    We do it every week Claw for whoever finishes bottom, and it might even be me at the bottom again next week and that wouldnt be the first time on here.
    But its going to be an exciting finish, I think Ive got a 7 point lead at the moment.