+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's coming to an end soon so who do we keep?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I have to disagree with 11 and 22 Brin.
    Sorry pal it's my personal view that neither are Championship material. Should we stay up then Warne has to look to strengthen and let these two go. Newell is an expensive 30 minute man with a dash of flair. Funny how he's now looking to suddenly turn it on as the season is coming to an end, or is it because his contract is up?

Taylor huffs and puffs but he doesn't deliver enough for a winger and his blind alley runs show that. Both are league 1 material at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Thought we'd taken up the extra year option with ihiekwe Brin?

Ronners apologies we have, I used an old list by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Controversial Brin.

Fordy and Tails are probably not consistent enough at this level but can we afford better players?
    gm_gm, at this moment in time no, however, surely Warne has seen how we have struggled this season using these players and it's time for a makeover don't you think? If we go down maybe Taylor would handle league 1 but for me Forde cannot take on a player, very rarely gets a cross in and his corners are woeful. The only sublime cross he's done all season was at QPR for Semi to score and for a full season that's simply not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gm_gm, at this moment in time no, however, surely Warne has seen how we have struggled this season using these players and it's time for a makeover don't you think? If we go down maybe Taylor would handle league 1 but for me Forde cannot take on a player, very rarely gets a cross in and his corners are woeful. The only sublime cross he's done all season was at QPR for Semi to score and for a full season that's simply not good enough.
    You could argue that it wasn’t even a cross! It was a free kick.

He won his own free kick too. Did well and was just about to break free for a clear run on goal
    Perfect delivery....cue pandemonium

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12