+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shirt for Saturday vs Exeter

Shirt for Saturday vs Exeter

Name:  D2Ba1u0XQAAUSKd.jpg
Views: 1363
Size:  92.9 KB

How ironic, the week Bolton Wanderers could go out of business

Apparently the bloke who scored a hattrick for us that day (Logan) died aged 25 of pneumonia after the team (Loughborough) were forced to play in their own clothes during heavy rain. Tragic, eh?

Fantastic shirt Swale...wear it with pride...I can hear the sniggers from Berkshire but I got a feeling about Saturday...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben the Pie View Post
    Fantastic shirt Swale...wear it with pride...I can hear the sniggers from Berkshire but I got a feeling about Saturday...
    It's not my shirt Ben, this image came from the kitman. It's the one the players will be wearing.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-03-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    How ironic, the week Bolton Wanderers could go out of business
    I think it's extremely poignant that both clubs are so deep in the brown stuff on this anniversary. Hopefully both can continue and we can celebrate a 150th anniversary of it too.

Ha ha I'm a noodle! Of course...well the boys need to wear it with pride, it's a physical reminder of Crazy's part of the letter re generations of Notts fans.
    Still got a good feeling!

Pity it isn't a replica of the actual shirt we wore that day,but the way things are at the minute

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I think it's extremely poignant that both clubs are so deep in the brown stuff on this anniversary. Hopefully both can continue and we can celebrate a 150th anniversary of it too.
    Like the new avatar, Swale. Reminds me of the border collie I had for a number of years. Great with the kids, daft as a brush.

That would have been great, I'd have bought one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast