+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why all the criticism of Rodak....?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJohn View Post
    Rodak is still learning. An excellent young prospect with a great future, but not quite the finished article. If he was he'd be getting a regular first team spot in the Premiership, we're reaping the benefit of his abilities by giving him the game time he needs to develop.

We all talk about those frustrating games this season where we failed to kill off a team we'd outplayed (Bolton at home) or we conceded late goals (Wednesday at home). We say if we'd have just upped our game a fraction or had more of a striker threat we'd have won these games, have 12 more points and be comfortable. But we could easily scrub off 12 points or even more if not for some of Rodak's fantastic shot stopping.

If we get relegated this season Rodak will be very far down the list of reason's why.
    I certainly can't argue with that, but he is having some minor blips at the moment, mainly on the do I stay or do I go issue, but like you say he has kept us in a lot of games this season and he will go on to much bigger and better things, and I'm absolutely certain that he will recognise that his time at little old Rotherham was the making of him.....UTM

The Leeds keeper is a seasoned international, and even he struggles with the physicality of the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    The Leeds keeper is a seasoned international, and even he struggles with the physicality of the Championship.
    Jocks, I was at Elland Road last Saturday, nowt to do with physicality, he brought the Sheffield Utd player down or he was going through to score, it was a dirty straight red card. What else I've seen of Casilla tells me he's more than capable of matching anything forwards throw at him in the Championship. He even wears short sleeve shirts like a good old rock hard continental pro keeper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12