+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Where in that post is there negativity. Seriously. What did you read that was negative? Im f@cking lost
    Obviously you are, it is totally transparent that you are unhappy with our club....or at least our coach.....many folk are .....well, a few, however, change the record......it gets tiresome, enjoy your reading this evening, enjoy the football on the horizon and continue visiting the grounds, I genuinely admire what you are doing and the manner that you communicate it, especially with your loon sharing the enthusiasm.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Obviously you are, it is totally transparent that you are unhappy with our club....or at least our coach.....many folk are .....well, a few, however, change the record......it gets tiresome, enjoy your reading this evening, enjoy the football on the horizon and continue visiting the grounds, I genuinely admire what you are doing and the manner that you communicate it, especially with your loon sharing the enthusiasm.

SF

That did not point out where pac was negative...

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    That's all the over 30s all sorted, on long term contracts.

Shay - 3 more years
    Joe - 5 years
    Considine - 2 years
    Niall - still has 2 years to go.

Apparently when signing new players this summer, McInnes is concentrating on the 23 - 27 year old age bracket.
    I thought he was concentrating on the injury prone bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Where in that post is there negativity. Seriously. What did you read that was negative? Im f@cking lost
    Put the c u n t on block and do us lurkers a favour.
    At least the other nutter afc1903mad is a self opinionated c u n t about football.
    This c u n t just blows his own dull horn and is an out and out troll.
    Unsure why any of you acknowledge him. Mass block the p r i c k.

What was the name of the guy we signed about 3 or 4 months ago who played for about 5 minutes? I assume he's left too? His name has totally escaped me - possibly one of the most pointless signings of all time unless he was gaining fitness so we could sign him properly for next season?

Edit - incase anyone feels this is off topic, the guy was a RB
    Last edited by Don_Corleone; 21-05-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    What was the name of the guy we signed about 3 or 4 months ago who played for about 5 minutes? I assume he's left too? His name has totally escaped me - possibly one of the most pointless signings of all time unless he was gaining fitness so we could sign him properly for next season?

Edit - incase anyone feels this is off topic, the guy was a RB
    Greg Halford
    Came on against Celtic, looked half fit, did the splits, tore his groin. The end

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    That's all the over 30s all sorted, on long term contracts.

Shay - 3 more years
    Joe - 5 years
    Considine - 2 years
    Niall - still has 2 years to go.

Apparently when signing new players this summer, McInnes is concentrating on the 23 - 27 year old age bracket.
    Aye, he said it publicly, might’ve been a RED TV interview?

He’s happy with the number & quality of the young ones, and he has 3-4 30 somethings for experience, so he’d be concentrating on the age bracket you mentioned.

Good on Shay Logan signing a new deal. The best right back we have had for years. I like Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Greg Halford
    Came on against Celtic, looked half fit, did the splits, tore his groin. The end
    A hell of alot more achieved than Callum Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Delurker View Post
    Put the c u n t on block and do us lurkers a favour.
    At least the other nutter afc1903mad is a self opinionated c u n t about football.
    This c u n t just blows his own dull horn and is an out and out troll.
    Unsure why any of you acknowledge him. Mass block the p r i c k.
    And miss out on free money from all his betting tips? Nae chance.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast