+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Shay Logan

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...box=1553072794

Harmless fun, or a bit silly? (by that I mean do we really want to be winding up Celtic and giving them even more motivation to beat us in the semi)

Anything and everything that anybody does or says is taken as proof of the conspiracy against them so I wouldn't worry too much about it. No doubt the odious, pseudo-political, religious Green Brigade will have something to say about it. They have something to say about everything - well apart from any scandal involving Celtic Boys' Club.

Top Bantz. Doesn't bother me but he needs to get his finger out.

Just seen a Tim calling Shay a racist as he has no minority friends

Years ago, when I were a lad, I went to a fancy dress party.......the theme was bad taste.

I went as a Dundee United fan.
    There is in existence someplace a picture of me in a United hat holding a United scarf up.
    Embarrassing without context.

Time for my tin hat here I guess, but here goes.
    Personally think Logan is a bit of a t1t, banter is banter but he is a t1t with it, that's my opinion
    Oh and he's drastically over rated, and I would not lose any sleep if he leaves us some time soon and never plays for us again. (like i said, tin hat time for me I guess)

General question to one and all, ask yourself this!!! have we missed him at all since he has been out

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Time for my tin hat here I guess, but here goes.
    Personally think Logan is a bit of a t1t, banter is banter but he is a t1t with it, that's my opinion
    Oh and he's drastically over rated, and I would not lose any sleep if he leaves us some time soon and never plays for us again. (like i said, tin hat time for me I guess)

General question to one and all, ask yourself this!!! have we missed him at all since he has been out

SF
    On his game he is a very good addition to the team. I think the lads who have stepped in have done well.
    Banter is a thing which may not suit all tastes but what he does have is a healthy disrespect for the cheeks which is in my opinion good for the team and fans. We have seen earlier Aberdeen teams in awe of them and crumbling at the first setback in a game.
    The amount of shellic minded activity on social media desperate to tell us that he is of no consequence is pleasing

To be fair on Ball he has done a lot better at right back than I thought he would but let’s not go back to the days of not having full backs playing at full back.

We could end up with a defensive midfielder at right back and a centre back at left back next season if Ball and Considine sign on.

It is fair to say that he hasn't been nearly as good this last season and a bit but I think he can still be a good right back for us. The best forward going right back at the club -unless Halford gets back to his earlier/youth form - so would be happy for him to stay.

In realtion to the "banter" I'm with erchieplum in that it makes a pleasant change for an AFC player to show a disregard for the huns/tims as opposed to the Diamond and his ilk embarrassments. GIRFUthem

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    To be fair on Ball he has done a lot better at right back than I thought he would but let’s not go back to the days of not having full backs playing at full back.

We could end up with a defensive midfielder at right back and a centre back at left back next season if Ball and Considine sign on.
    The season tickets will be rolling off the shelves.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast