+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I thought as a first post, it was a great start.
    So predictable Zzzzz

Anyway, Shaz broke 80 for the first time yesterday round the links, that and a new contract, decent couple of day.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Why would we waste a wage to stick that on the bench when we could easily stick a youth player there and boost his confidence. Odd one indeed
    McInnes does seem to love to waste money, then complain he doesn't have much of a budget. James Wilson brought in to sit on the bench all season. Gleeson signed to sit on the bench. Halford signed to sit on the bench. Greg Stewart ended up spending a fair bit of time on the bench (or maybe he was on the park and I just didn't notice).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    So predictable Zzzzz
    SF
    Says mad spamming yahoo with thousands of almost identical posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    McInnes does seem to love to waste money, then complain he doesn't have much of a budget. James Wilson brought in to sit on the bench all season. Gleeson signed to sit on the bench. Halford signed to sit on the bench. Greg Stewart ended up spending a fair bit of time on the bench (or maybe he was on the park and I just didn't notice).
    It’s like he just takes half blind risks that these guys will unbelievably come good when all evidence points elsewhere. Just do bloody due diligence. I’d rather we were weakened with youth than probably weakened with a dart thrown at the transfer market injury list board.

Says mad spamming yahoo with thousands of almost identical posts.
    Keep the insults coming, my first keep net is full, however, I’ve managed to get another one.......there’s a good boy.

SF

Keep the insults coming, my first keep net is full, however, I’ve managed to get another one.......there’s a good boy.

SF
    Says the mad spamming yahoo who whines about internet trolling on a daily basis

Says the mad spamming yahoo who whines about internet trolling on a daily basis
    FFS, I’m going to need a bigger keep net now.......you sir, have the patent for trolling.......very transparent on here.....read ba.......oops sorry.......troll back and you’ll find all the insults you throw about actually amuse myself........it is only a fitba banter forum.......if indeed you feel the need to insult folk and if that is helping your good self........crack on.

Shay wants to finish his career here I see.

SF

FFS, I’m going to need a bigger keep net now.......you sir, have the patent for trolling.......very transparent on here.....read ba.......oops sorry.......troll back and you’ll find all the insults you throw about actually amuse myself........it is only a fitba banter forum.......if indeed you feel the need to insult folk and if that is helping your good self........crack on.

Shay wants to finish his career here I see.

SF
    JJ, take your own advice and leave the boy be.
    I'm not sure whose fishing who now as you are both baiting each other.
    Its hard I know, but best to try keep it to footballing matters and ignore the petulance

Even rainman is telling you to turn it down a notch

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    JJ, take your own advice and leave the boy be.
    I'm not sure whose fishing who now as you are both baiting each other.
    Its hard I know, but best to try keep it to footballing matters and ignore the petulance
    You’ll tend to find I do “try” to keep on board with the topic as well as banter, as for taking the bait....on an Internet forum or indeed elsewhere, you would genuinely find my “made up chums” chortling.......I must admit, when my team or the once michty cross the white line...I’m as passionate as f uck and always will be, perhaps explains my disciplinary lapses, however, once the ref blows the final whistle.......handshakes all round and a beer or sniff of glue as life is too short.

Anyway, back to Shay and indeed his golf, there are quite a few dons players/management hitting the penfolds, be rude not to have banter with them now and again.

SF

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast