+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post

In realtion to the "banter" I'm with erchieplum in that it makes a pleasant change for an AFC player to show a disregard for the huns/tims as opposed to the Diamond and his ilk embarrassments. GIRFUthem

Pretty much this. I wish we had xi that did

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Time for my tin hat here I guess, but here goes.
    Personally think Logan is a bit of a t1t, banter is banter but he is a t1t with it, that's my opinion
    Oh and he's drastically over rated, and I would not lose any sleep if he leaves us some time soon and never plays for us again. (like i said, tin hat time for me I guess)

General question to one and all, ask yourself this!!! have we missed him at all since he has been out

SF
    Tin hat or whatever, he’s been a pretty consistent performer for us overall, his mates obviously know him well and it’s good he’s stuck with them throughout his career, if any c unt is offended by that banter.....well!!!!
    Guarantee he was not too enamoured wearing what a lot of stags do in that having a dig at himself by his chums.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Tin hat or whatever, he’s been a pretty consistent performer for us overall, his mates obviously know him well and it’s good he’s stuck with them throughout his career, if any c unt is offended by that banter.....well!!!!
    Guarantee he was not too enamoured wearing what a lot of stags do in that having a dig at himself by his chums.

SF
    I don’t mind Shay Logan either. Certainly a few more positions in the team sorted in the summer before looking around for a right back.
    Blowupsheep is right though that we haven’t really missed him due to the performance levels of Dom Ball but nothing wrong with strong competition for places.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Time for my tin hat here I guess, but here goes.
    Personally think Logan is a bit of a t1t, banter is banter but he is a t1t with it, that's my opinion
    Oh and he's drastically over rated, and I would not lose any sleep if he leaves us some time soon and never plays for us again. (like i said, tin hat time for me I guess)

General question to one and all, ask yourself this!!! have we missed him at all since he has been out

SF
    FFS min he was on his stag,usually on a stag the best man decides to to humiliate the stag by dressing him up as such to offend him as much as possible which just happens to be the mongo brown,yes i agree he's been pretty ****e on the park this season but to call him a t1t is a bit OTT Get a sense of humour pal

SF

i love the fact he gets it right up them all the time. he's nae the best right back in the world but he's pretty good compared to the ****e we have had in recent years. get it right ****in up them Shay!

In my experience, a fair % of stags end up out dressed as a big cock.. Shay is just continuing that tradition

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    In my experience, a fair % of stags end up out dressed as a big cock.. Shay is just continuing that tradition

I actually think Ball has been better at RB than Logan has this season. I get the point that we don't want to be going back to playing people out of position - but I do wonder whether if Ball got more accustomed to the position he could actually be a very good RB. Considine is always going to struggle at full back because of his lack of pace, but Ball doesn't have that issue. It's good that Logan has a bit of competition at least - I think earlier this season he was complacent and was just taking his place in the team for granted.

I understand what you are saying about Ball but we really need to set our sights higher. What we really need is a right footed Lowe type player or a Shay of 2-3 seasons ago. Ball just simply won't give us the attacking threat that teams like us need from the full back position

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Years ago, when I were a lad, I went to a fancy dress party.......the theme was bad taste.

I went as a Dundee United fan.
    There is in existence someplace a picture of me in a United hat holding a United scarf up.
    Embarrassing without context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...box=1553072794

Harmless fun, or a bit silly? (by that I mean do we really want to be winding up Celtic and giving them even more motivation to beat us in the semi)

Harmless fun, I once went to a Halloween party as an Aberdeen fan, just dressed up as a redneck with an Aberdeen shirt on and a blow up sheep under my arm. All I remember is the shirt was borrowed from a friend who wasny too happy with the condition, when it was returned. It would probably be worth a few quid nowadays, short from when they went aw the way in the cup winners cup

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast