+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wales v Trinidad.....and Tobago Futility amply demonstrated

p.s, visiting Cambridge for two hours, at the Abbey, is laughable, Cambridge is one of the most beautiful cities in europe. As for predictocomp, i am dissapointed in you. I am a poker player, i can compute odds. Predicting home wins means you will score points because they are the most likely result. You are scared, playing safe.

Considering the weeks of my absence, and starting late, my points average to weeks played will be far higher than yours....and despite a restricted input, i WILL still finish above you.

Keep taking the pills Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

Considering the weeks of my absence, and starting late, my points average to weeks played will be far higher than yours....and despite a restricted input, i WILL still finish above you.
    You may have started late but Griff compensated you for that when you joined Frank,plus when you couldn't log on not long ago I very kindly gave Griff some predictions for you so if you come bottom then it's because you are crap

He joined in week 2 Chalky, then missed 4 other weeks, so your summary is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    You wouldnt, but you would feel like it. Your personality is a 123 abc practical type. You have no understanding of what comes before a or after 3.

You think 4 will come after three. Or that there is nothing before a. My type is such that i dont believe anything on face value, but look for a deeper meaning or understanding. And because of that, our differences, you would value my input highly, and i you, keeping my feet on the ground.

But when push comes to shove, i would back my judgement, and be right 99% of the time. After all, 300 people would still be alive, plus countless others who place their lives in the hands of computers.
    Have you heard of quantum entaglement? This is when a photon of light interacts with another, even if it is on the other side of the world, or further.
    They interact physically. This is scientific fact. It doesnt add up does it? Four doesnt come after 3. ABC is just an explanation for that fraction of time and space, and doesnt take into account the unfathomable expanse of space and eternity.

Excellent googling, Francis. Does the original writer struggle with apostrophes too?

There were weeks when i could have submitted but did not because i had forgotten, or couldnt be bothered. At least two maybe three. There was a week when i made predictions but didnt post it, thinking i had. I said that i scored 15 points, but that wasnt too accurate.
    Both of you cant come to grips with my innate talent.

Jealousy is such an ugly thing. It has hounded me throughout this paltry existence, having fallen from the upper heavens of godness. Anyway griff, i know how competitive you are, as far as computers and their usefulness is concerned, i reckon its Frank 300 griff 0.
    Unfortunately, the 300 is not points...its lives.

Phaeroh Frankintep the 12th. p.s, two photons can interact instantly even though they are 26,000 miles apart which means they can communicate with a speed that is faster than light.

Explain that Mr Plod.

Oh, I see now Frank. You didn’t enter for a few weeks to give the rest of us a chance - what a magnificent human being you are! Purple, but magnificent. Anyway, your argument holds no water. If you’d never put in a single entry you’d still be claiming that you’d be above everybody else if only you’d bothered. Vanity Frank, not actual points - which you don’t have many of. And if your use of a keyboard is anything to go by, you should change your ways, or thousands will die of boredom.

Chief Superintendant Ernest Strobes (Mrs)

Frank listen to me because you're not listening...

You are on the prediction league table,that means that you get points even if you don't enter,Griff gives them to posters who have forgotten or can't be arsed,suppose that you didn't enter for several weeks and you got taken out of the league table and came back again,Griff would compensate you for the weeks that you missed,why don't you read the rules of the comp that I bounced back up to the top for you the last time that you reasoned you was bottom,it's not because you missed out on weeks it's because you are the Notts County of that league

“That means that you get points even if you don’t enter”

Sounds like a tazzy lad prediction comp tbf. Good luck to all entrance.

Aye, I mollycoddle them tbf tbh ect and what thanks do I get?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)