+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wales v Trinidad.....and Tobago Futility amply demonstrated

Wales v Trinidad.....and Tobago Futility amply demonstrated

This fixture is presented on tv tonight. This game has its parallel in Cambridge Uniteds futile attempts to present itself as a competent organisation. Thats over playing it, it doesnt present anything but stubborn stupidity.

In the vast reaches of eternity, nothing really matters. Wales v Trinidad, or whoever Cambridge are playing this weekend, rank very close, if not bottom of the importance pile. What is important is not what you think it is.

Paul Barry, Cambridges owner keeps picking up the bill for Cambridges eternal failures. If i could speak to him i would suggest that he moves on from this nonsense, and does something useful with his money.

Haw Frank, are youse coming up for our little encounter on Saturday?

CUFC aggro meetup?

Oh, is it Carlisle away. Im coming up wiv my bovver boots, crew cut, and braces. I will be at the away end, but will attack the home terraces. I expect to be dragged away fighting still waving my Cambridge scarf.
    Of course im not coming up griff. I bet Chris Balderstone is still turning out for you. The Cambridge fans who do go will need a referral to a psychiatrist.

Many years ago a Cambridge fan went to a game at Barrow, knowing he could not get back that night. He spent the night walking the streets of Barrow till the transport started again. Its enough to make me weep, not because of the commitment, but because of the mind blowing silliness.

Are you are scared that Griff will give you welcome hug Frank?

We don’t have an away end Frank, and Chris is dead. I agree about Barrow though, even we don’t go to Barrow, it’s nearly as bad as the Isle of Sheppey which, as we all know, is the turd in the arsehole of Britain.

Chalky, I wouldn’t hug Frank, but I’d buy him a drink and recommend a good doctor.

Yes i am Chalky. Having had an explanation of my personality via the Myers Briggs thing, so much now makes sense. One of them is that complete strangers will tell me all their problems and life stories the moment i meet them. It got to the point when i know its happening and i have to escape, or drown it out.

It was bad when i was younger, id be talking to a female with bonking on my mind and all id get is cobblers. Id tolerate it thinking this is going to end up in the sack, when what happens is that when shes finished, she felt better and understood, and just regard me as a friend. It happens all the time.
    Griff or anybody would be the same. Flying on planes is bad. Why would i care about the Isle of Sheppey.? Have you ever been to Cambridge Griff? It is truly a beautiful place with a unique atmosphere. You never know celebrity wise who you will see in the street.

If i met griff and turned on my empathic powers, he would eventually want to hug me.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

It was bad when i was younger, id be talking to a female with bonking on my mind and all id get is cobblers. Id tolerate it thinking this is going to end up in the sack, when what happens is that when shes finished, she felt better and understood, and just regard me as a friend. .
    But that is such a wonderful thing Frank,to have helped someone just by listening and then being regarded as a friend instead of being a colleague or whatever,I would love that
    Last edited by cocopops61; 21-03-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Aye, Frank, I’ve been to Cambridge for the footy, quite a few years ago (late 70s?) when we stuffed youse.

And no I wouldn’t.

You wouldnt, but you would feel like it. Your personality is a 123 abc practical type. You have no understanding of what comes before a or after 3.

You think 4 will come after three. Or that there is nothing before a. My type is such that i dont believe anything on face value, but look for a deeper meaning or understanding. And because of that, our differences, you would value my input highly, and i you, keeping my feet on the ground.

But when push comes to shove, i would back my judgement, and be right 99% of the time. After all, 300 people would still be alive, plus countless others who place their lives in the hands of computers.
    Have you heard of quantum entaglement? This is when a photon of light interacts with another, even if it is on the other side of the world, or further.
    They interact physically. This is scientific fact. It doesnt add up does it? Four doesnt come after 3. ABC is just an explanation for that fraction of time and space, and doesnt take into account the unfathomable expanse of space and eternity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)