+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wales v Trinidad.....and Tobago Futility amply demonstrated

I blame Brexit

Ok it doesnt matter we will see where were at. I have a bone to pick with you Chalky, i seem to remember some of your predictions on my part included a 10-0 home win along with similar scores. Your efforts on my behalf did not include you wanting me to get any points, and when i finish above griff, i will also finish above you. As per the div 2 table, i seem to recall United are above County, and so shall it remain.

Aye, it’s always someone else’s fault, eh Frank?

They was genuine guesses on your behalf Frank,it's not my fault the games let you down

You and your projections. It is my fault that i did not enter on those weeks, two of them not my fault The truth is that simple maths says that my mean average is better than yours. That is a fair judgement, and cannot be disputed.

What puts both of your egos out of joint is that i could still finish above you DESPITE my handicap. Its not my ego at all. Your are right though in this way. Even if i had entered those weeks, and got those points, i would be above you.

But as Chalky says, that is still crap, because i might be above you, but i would still be in the bottom half, which is crap. Most of my predictions have been way off.
    What is different now is that i am giving it my full attention. As for predictocomp is concerned, if you think you are better, prove it.

A lot of us are crap Frank, it’s just varying degrees of crapness. The point is, if you aren’t in you can’t win as you’re currently finding out. I’m pleased you’re going to try a bit harder though. That’s the general idea.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)