+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk - Ian McParland

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Bring McParland back, he saved us before with nothing near the quality of player Ardley has........
    Agreed ^^^^^^^^

Agree we shouldn't bring McParland back. If we were going to go for a short term fix, I'd be looking more to the like of Martin Allen.

Sometimes I forget just how utterly, irretrievably stupid some people can be on social media . . . then I see posts calling for McParland to be reappointed manager

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Don't talk tripe! I am 100% behind your analysis and view on Hardy - but - McParland is one of the worst managers we have ever had. I've been watching/supporting for 57 years and he is up there with some of the poorest dross like Lloyd, Lowe, Iceman, Ince, Sheridan, Fullarton, Kiwomya et al.
    I'm afraid I don't share your opinion. But oh yes was I right about Hardy, such a shame others were so so abusive and couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Sometimes I forget just how utterly, irretrievably stupid some people can be on social media . . . then I see posts calling for McParland to be reappointed manager
    Ah, you must be talking about AH I see....

Quote Originally Posted by jscarr View Post
    Agree we shouldn't bring McParland back. If we were going to go for a short term fix, I'd be looking more to the like of Martin Allen.
    Get a life JS he's way past his sell by date .....

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Agree. I initially have a chuckle because I think it's a 'black humour' type of joke, then you realise they are actually serious!

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Get a life JS he's way past his sell by date .....
    Well he kept Barnet up from a similar position, and lets face it, there aren't going to be many who will want to come in at this stage of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agree. I initially have a chuckle because I think it's a 'black humour' type of joke, then you realise they are actually serious!
    You see Elite I do have a sense of humour.....but come on Mad Dog...............it doesn't stretch that far..

Quote Originally Posted by jscarr View Post
    Well he kept Barnet up from a similar position, and lets face it, there aren't going to be many who will want to come in at this stage of the season.
    Him being one of them...He might be a little left field but he ain't a stark raving lunatic...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast