+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk - Ian McParland

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    You see Elite I do have a sense of humour.....but come on Mad Dog...............it doesn't stretch that far..
    In a choice between Mad Dog and McParland, Mad Dog wins by a distance.

If the choice was between Fullarton and McParland, it would be a photo finish.

Him being one of them...He might be a little left field but he ain't a stark raving lunatic...
    Maybe you're right. Who would you look to bring in?

Him being one of them...He might be a little left field but he ain't a stark raving lunatic...
    Thats what we need.A feckin looney to sort 'em out

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Sometimes I forget just how utterly, irretrievably stupid some people can be on social media . . . then I see posts calling for McParland to be reappointed manager
    I love people who call people they disagree with stupid but if it makes you feel better then it’s all good with me.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I love people who call people they disagree with stupid but if it makes you feel better then it’s all good with me.
    I have asked this question of you, MiG and many others before but never got a reply.

Please could the list the managerial qualities that McParland possesses that would make him a suitable appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I have asked this question of you, MiG and many others before but never got a reply.

Please could the list the managerial qualities that McParland possesses that would make him a suitable appointment?

Hi Elite - you asking the same question again - I will give you Bradford first game of the Munto season - one of the best games I have seen us play - were you there?

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I disagree with a lot of people on a lot of issues and don't think them stupid, just people with different views that they are entitled to.
    But stupid is as stupid does, and in the light of his past performance, calling for McParland to be reappointed as Notts manager is stupid and no other word fits.

I disagree with a lot of people on a lot of issues and don't think them stupid, just people with different views that they are entitled to.
    But stupid is as stupid does, and in the light of his past performance, calling for McParland to be reappointed as Notts manager is stupid and no other word fits.
    As I said it it makes you feel better and that your opinion is more valid then call me stupid.

No other word fits, but two other words fit perfectly - F*CKING STUPID.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No other word fits, but two other words fit perfectly - F*CKING STUPID.
    Nice one Elite, keep up the good work.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast