Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
Try and forget it's me who is asking the question. It's a public messageboard so I'm sure others would like to see your list.

If you don't provide your list people will draw their own conclusion as to why. What are you scared of?
I am happy to put my head above the parapet Elite and am also quite happy to accept I am sometimes wrong (something you should try sometimes).

Yes I am a supporter of Ian and yes that view is criticised by you and by people whose view I respect like Pies4U but that doesn't mean I should change my mind.

You replied when I said that the Bradford game was one of the best I had ever seen and I quote you

"In which case you have to look at the season overall rather than individual games to make a rational judgement. That rational judgement can only conclude that McParland was an abject failure".

You asked me to look at that season so lets look and there are far better stats people than me out there but wasn't Ian's League 2 win performance during his 2009/10 season before he was sacked around 50% ?

Yes abject failure.