+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sir John halls regrets

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Only when he was insisting about getting away.

He claimed he didn't want to be a big fish in a little bowl, said he couldn't stand all of the exposure he got when he was out and about personally.
    Aye and the kunt comes from the massive metropolis,that is Nottingham where every fuc ker knew him..
    Goldfish bowl my ar5e...
    Mind if you think back to the film, "Goal" when the coke heed striker was trying to sneak (heavily disguised by the way) oot of a slappers (or easily led young lady,pc and all that..) hoose,early doors..

The auld wifey spots him and says."how!! yee were sh!te yesterday"
    He might have a point....

Sir John Hall could very well be on about Alan Shearer in with the one's he won't forgive but maybe won't reveal that.

Dyer is a definite and I'm pretty sure Bellamy.
    As for Jenas....maybe he could be the one but I'd maybe go for Shearer.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Sir John Hall could very well be on about Alan Shearer in with the one's he won't forgive but maybe won't reveal that.

Dyer is a definite and I'm pretty sure Bellamy.
    Getting bored are we?????

Fuc king hell...

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Getting bored are we?????

Fuc king hell...
    Bored about what?

Seriously!!!He quoted young players and seen as Shearer wasn't young and the fact he is an ambassador for the Bobby Robson Foundation for cancer charity I think your way off.But if it makes you different and special crack on.

Bored about what?
    Errmm let me think?

How's about trying to act fu cking normal and trying to be "one of the lads"

Hope this helps....

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Seriously!!!He quoted young players and seen as Shearer wasn't young and the fact he is an ambassador for the Bobby Robson Foundation for cancer charity I think your way off.But if it makes you different and special crack on.
    I'm not talking about what he's doing now, I'm talking about Bobby Robson being sacked and why Shearer may have been one of a few who was potentially part of that.
    I have a legitimate reason to think so.

Maybe I'm wrong...only those inside the club at the time will be able to shed light on the whole scenario of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Errmm let me think?

How's about trying to act fu cking normal and trying to be "one of the lads"

Hope this helps....
    Trying to be one of the lads? One of which lads?

I'm trying to be nobody other than myself. Accept this or don't.
    I gave an opinion and you don't like it....fair enough.

I'm not talking about what he's doing now, I'm talking about Bobby Robson being sacked and why Shearer may have been one of a few who was potentially part of that.
    I have a legitimate reason to think so.

Maybe I'm wrong...only those inside the club at the time will be able to shed light on the whole scenario of the time.
    So Shearer was part of getting him sacked.Now he is part of his charity.What a hypocrite.Using your superior knowledge that you think you have over us all,what is the legitimate reason?

It's *******s and he's pontificating because it causes a reaction.

He won't say why he thinks this because it's crap and again, he wants a reaction.

It was Bellamy, Jenas and Dyer as far as i was aware as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)