+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dundee statement 're tic fans flag

Thought the tv comments covered the situation but the wrong procedures were followed. Would like to know how the owner of the flag was identified, what the time delay was between asking him to remove the flag and it being taken down. What the actual instructions are as stated in the operating procedures. DFC could give the details of the event and explain what happened. Feel that the steward who took the flag down should get a medal for actually dealing with the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    U got a link g?
    Sorry just saw this, I had to go and chill.

It's just boils my blood

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    It’s in the official

I’d put my mortgage on a few free tickets being thrown in
    No chance...they clearly want every penny of the 120k that the ****in weegies put in our coffers...which allows them to do what they like...our club are so far out of touch with us it's ****in embarrassing

What im really pissin my pants at, is Nelms hasn't the nous to realise he will now have to afford the other half of the 17th century hordes the same appeasement or he will get the largest hottest fire below his arse he has ever seen,

our clubs feet are now hinging oot celtics arse

an absolute minter of a statement from the club,i wonder if the Boston love in is back on lol

https://youtu.be/D00M2KZH1J0

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    What im really pissin my pants at, is Nelms hasn't the nous to realise he will now have to afford the other half of the 17th century hordes the same appeasement or he will get the largest hottest fire below his arse he has ever seen,

our clubs feet are now hinging oot celtics arse

an absolute minter of a statement from the club,i wonder if the Boston love in is back on lol

https://youtu.be/D00M2KZH1J0
    What really annoys me is John Nelms is happy to ‘cozy up’ to Celtic and speak to a couple of their supporters yet he ignores emails from Dundee supporters. Nelms then has the cheek to announce the season ticket prices for 2019-20 season two months before the end of this season despite not knowing which league we will be playing in next season.
    If Nelms had stated when the 2019-20 season ticket prices had been announced that the early sale of the season tickets was being used to pay for the cost of the removal of the hoses, the new entrance gate and the clean up of the Stairway to Heaven the Dundee supporters might have swallowed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)