+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT.. San Marino on Sunday

OT.. San Marino on Sunday

Nowt to do with Queens admitted, but surely San Marino have to be worth a couple of quid at 50/1 on William Hill coupon. After the earlier display I expect those odds will tumble as others have 28/1 generally. Still worth a punt regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Nowt to do with Queens admitted, but surely San Marino have to be worth a couple of quid at 50/1 on William Hill coupon. After the earlier display I expect those odds will tumble as others have 28/1 generally. Still worth a punt regardless.

lol garbage any manager worth his salt will tare them players a new ass and boot a few out squad or resign after that display today .

I have a couple of quid on at 33/1.After yesterdays fiasco, who's to say that won't come up.? Shouldn't, but this is Scotland, exactly the same as Queens.... who knows what the f will happen?

I fully expect Scotland to win on Sunday a result that will unfortunately buy more time for the clown in charge of the team. I genuinely don`t think the guy is well. Absolutely abysmal appointment by the SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    I fully expect Scotland to win on Sunday a result that will unfortunately buy more time for the clown in charge of the team. I genuinely don`t think the guy is well. Absolutely abysmal appointment by the SFA.

give we strachan the job back he never done much wrong ,played to our strengths of whatever he had on the day ,and was sacked while on a good run ,either that or some top continental manager who takes no sh i te from clubs or players .

Unfortunately these days, it's the clubs and players themselves that call the shots with regards to playing for the national team.

Fed up listening to Wullie Millar on Sportsound sticking up for his pal McLeish, who needs to go, but then, who would want to be the Scottish manager.

Still in with a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Still in with a shout.
    Still in with a good shout of being 4th and maybe even 3rd if we can somehow edge out Cyprus over 2 games.
    No chance of being in the top 2 with the current clown in charge.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)