+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A seriously important message for Buc.

A seriously important message for Buc.

Kasakstan 3 Scotland 0. Explain that. I am going to bed now rocking with laughter. I used to feel bad in my younger years coming back from an away defeat with Cambridge. Coming back past five time zones gives a lot of Scotland fans time to think how incredible stooooopid they are.

It wont stop them going away to see scotland play in Belarus or some other god forsaken s hit hole.

To much whisky eh.

Aye its not good frank
    We got what we deserved no complaints from me and well done to Kazakhstan they played very well .

Looks like McLeish is heading out the door seemingly pre Kazakhstan match there was an unsavory incident.

My opinion is there's something not quite wright with McLeish. If so I hope he gets the help needed.

His movement is slow his replies aren't right either he seems to slur his words too.

He was a big player for Aberdeen back in our glory years especially the ECWC win 83 .

When McLeish was manager at Birmingham he played defensive football that was extreme. When Brum played Arsenal he told the players that there was no point running alongside the Arsenal players. An Arsenal player had his leg broken badly, with the bone showing, it may have been busted more than once.
    The Arsenal player was a foreigner, cant remember his name, he did eventually make a comeback after about a year, but wasnt the same again.

Big Alex wasn't wanted by many of the fans but we had to give him a chance after selection from the men in bow ties .

Its not looking good for him and I can't see him lasting much longer as he's not up to the task .
    I can always support England at the finals they are playing well

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)