+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T The world’s gone mad

Snowflake is neither embarrassing or arrogant. If people are offended about being called chuff nut then I would suggest they get a ****ing life

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Snowflake is neither embarrassing or arrogant. If people are offended about being called chuff nut then I would suggest they get a ****ing life
    See the irony?

Diddums does it.

Like I said get a ****ing life.

I am not at all embarrassed about being called chuffnut although it did upset me a bit at school.
    Patrick C Chuffnut

Like I said get a ****ing life.
    Another one? Feck that. Not got time.

You ok Hun?

I suppose it's all a bit subjective, what exactly is a chuffnut? Like saying "Orieght me owd cocker". Are they likening you to a washed up, drink and drug haddled musician or a flacid old male appendage? Or is it just a term of endearment? I know if I called anyone here at work in the US 'love' I'd probably be facing the electric chair

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I suppose it's all a bit subjective, what exactly is a chuffnut? Like saying "Orieght me owd cocker". Are they likening you to a washed up, drink and drug haddled musician or a flacid old male appendage? Or is it just a term of endearment? I know if I called anyone here at work in the US 'love' I'd probably be facing the electric chair
    Not to mention being called duck.

Or a Charlie Williams “ mi owd flower”

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Been like that for as long as I can remember.

The legal system likes long trials with chances of appeals being made because they make more money out of it.
    You seem to be a bit cynical about...well, about everything. KerrAvon has several times told you that your views on the legal profession are simplistic and unsound. I am not at all sure what "the legal system" is and how it has a unified and coherent view on everything based simply on making money. But I happen to know some lawyers and your comments are insulting, misguided and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You seem to be a bit cynical about...well, about everything. KerrAvon has several times told you that your views on the legal profession are simplistic and unsound. I am not at all sure what "the legal system" is and how it has a unified and coherent view on everything based simply on making money. But I happen to know some lawyers and your comments are insulting, misguided and boring.
    And what makes KerrAvon an expert?

Just because he's fooled some into thinking he's a solicitor?

No professional person particularly those actually in the legal profession would post " legal opinions" on a football website.

But we can all cut and paste expert opinion for the gullible.

Scum are you a slow reader or is your eye sight not too good you answered my reply twice. Maybe you missed it first time x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast