+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sympathy for Bolton Fans

Sympathy for Bolton Fans

Small Lancashire town with a Club and a heritage to match ours.It is only a few years ago that Burnley and Bolton were on a similar level but just look and compare what has happened to the two Clubs since then.Personally I feel sorry for their hard core supporters.Hopefully they don't do an "Accrington".

Word is Anderson might have found a buyer, but it's only a rumour at present. Most of you know I live in Bolton and the natives are restless!

I remember a few years back we put the ball out of play for one of their injured players. They then refused to throw the ball back to us and scored from the throw in. Or something like that. So feck 'em.

Sympathy for Bolton

No absolutely NOT!.
    Why should they/Bolton get to take the pi*ss out of the EFL financial rules, and they are constantly sticking the middle finger up to all of us clubs who do stick within those rules.
    Bolton & Birmingham are two clubs who should be absolutely hammered at the moment with massive points deductions. And I dont give a monkeys toss whether Bolton are one of England's oldest clubs etc, if they are breaking the rules then they should be punished and severley!!.

Botlton the club 10 years ahead of us.. Deserve all they get..

Brum have been hit with a nine point penalty as well. When do rovers get their just desserts ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Botlton the club 10 years ahead of us.. Deserve all they get..
    Brum have been hit with a nine point penalty as well. When do rovers get their just desserts ?
    Do you mean Melchester Rovers eh Alf, from the Roy of the Rovers comics ?.
    Look mate this really makes me bitter and Im sure we all do this as fans dont we. If we know a team have won their relegation battle and sent us down, and they have done it by breaking the rules, then what are we meant to think eh!.

Bollox to them, remember their constant yapping when Judas went to them, plus I vaguely remember the throw in what Sinkov said, Aye 10 years ahead of us Alf and even though the so called "rules" for Football are ridiculous and there is one rule for one and different one's for others if they are flouting it then again Bollox to them.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I remember a few years back we put the ball out of play for one of their injured players. They then refused to throw the ball back to us and scored from the throw in. Or something like that. So feck 'em.
    That was cheating John McGinley. That morally dubious goal meant we got relegated. The fat lump of lard owns a pub up in Horwich, I simply drive on by.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That was cheating John McGinley. That morally dubious goal meant we got relegated. The fat lump of lard owns a pub up in Horwich, I simply drive on by.
    If you were ever in the vicinity BT and taken a bit short, you could always walk right through the bar and use their toilets. That would be perfectly acceptable, in fact I'd do it anyway.

Id empty my p/ssbag all over his head the Cnut..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)