+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9 point deduction for the scum

9 point deduction for the scum

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...tball/47667742

Shame. They will be 18th with 5 points more than the relegation zone. Maybe they should be deducted a further 6 points for their animal fans coming on the pitch?

They may get another 6 pts deduction for that Sam or just take that we took 6 pts off them.

MIND THE VERY LARGE GAP.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...tball/47667742

Shame. They will be 18th with 5 points more than the relegation zone. Maybe they should be deducted a further 6 points for their animal fans coming on the pitch?
    So your not a fan of them eh Sam ? lol.
    Yes it was a disgrace what their so called 'fan' did to Jack on the pitch, and I did wonder at the time if they were going to get a points deduction for such a serious incident.
    And as for this reason for the 9 points deduction, if only this had come to light this time last year eh when they won their relegation battle against my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So your not a fan of them eh Sam ? lol.
    Yes it was a disgrace what their so called 'fan' did to Jack on the pitch, and I did wonder at the time if they were going to get a points deduction for such a serious incident.
    And as for this reason for the 9 points deduction, if only this had come to light this time last year eh when they won their relegation battle against my team.
    Wow that's really unlucky mate.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Wow that's really unlucky mate.
    Tahh for that Sam, and yes it really angers me when this thing happens. And Im not even talking about local rivalries here, Im sure you would all think the same wouldnt you even if it wasnt one of your local rivals eh.
    Birmingham have been so lucky in recent seasons in their relegation escape acts, and now its come to light that they were doing it by 'breaking FL rules'. So what does that tell you eh matey ?.

I dislike Small Heath with a passion, but you have to feel for the Bluenose fans who turn up week in week out to support their team.

"Give the Freedom of the City to Paul Mitchell" this is the banner the scum bags are taking to every ground like he (tw at) is some kind of hero.

Fcuk em....they deserve to be kicked out the league for cheating.
    As for their fans.. they have always been scum and no amount of aplogies will change anything.....sc um.

Not sure how it works, a bit like brexit!!
    But i am sure i read that it all counts towards the owners, o ce we ha e rid ourselves of the Not so mightu Dr Xia, the accounts will close and 3 years of account starts afresh? The new owners gladly have been putti g money in and no added debt on the club, we are talkung finances between 2015-2018, it would not be fair to penalise the owners when they were not here. They have billions, at worst we may get a fine.
    The whole thing stinks, how are clubs supposed to progress if they cannot spend? Yes, keep tabs on these so called consortiums but our owners have billions to u derwrite the club. I do not see a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Not sure how it works, a bit like brexit!!
    But i am sure i read that it all counts towards the owners, o ce we ha e rid ourselves of the Not so mightu Dr Xia, the accounts will close and 3 years of account starts afresh? The new owners gladly have been putti g money in and no added debt on the club, we are talkung finances between 2015-2018, it would not be fair to penalise the owners when they were not here. They have billions, at worst we may get a fine.
    The whole thing stinks, how are clubs supposed to progress if they cannot spend? Yes, keep tabs on these so called consortiums but our owners have billions to u derwrite the club. I do not see a problem.
    From what I understand it’s not a matter of how wealthy your owner might be,it’s a matter of a club’s turnover v how much they spend.

So like you said in regards to Blues.....if your spend exceeds the limit allowed then you’re “cheating”.

Wolves “cheated” to get promotion but escaped retribution because they get governed by different rules now they are in the Prem.

The whole thing is b o l l o x and nobody can say if Wolves get a retrospective if they get relegated.

I guess the limit a club can lose each season being set at £13m makes it a fairer playing field for all but as we all know the world isn’t fair.

As things stand though it’s looks like Villa,Sheffield Wed and Derby are “cheating”.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)