+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9 point deduction for the scum

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    "Give the Freedom of the City to Paul Mitchell" this is the banner the scum bags are taking to every ground like he (tw at) is some kind of hero.
    Fcuk em....they deserve to be kicked out the league for cheating. As for their fans.. they have always been scum and no amount of aplogies will change anything.....sc um.
    Please dont sit on the fence Dave, tell us what you really think about the blue Brummers. 'Keep right on', and all that boloni eh!.

Been there, seen it, smelt it. I have never known fans like them, they are stuck in the 80s. Yes they must have a small bunch of supportes who are honest and genuine but when it comes to Villa, they all come out the wood work, dust off there denims, silk scarfs around the wrist and spit out there hatred! Just where do the extra 10,000 come from when its Villa. I only respond to the blues the way i do mainly because ive been on the receiving end of their mob rule.

Are they still going to be punished for the brutal and idiotic assault on our Jack? That should be another 9 pts!

I would just live it if we got promoted and relegated and we did not play each other again

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Been there, seen it, smelt it. I have never known fans like them, they are stuck in the 80s. Yes they must have a small bunch of supportes who are honest and genuine but when it comes to Villa, they all come out the wood work, dust off there denims, silk scarfs around the wrist and spit out there hatred! Just where do the extra 10,000 come from when its Villa. I only respond to the blues the way i do mainly because ive been on the receiving end of their mob rule.
    Are they still going to be punished for the brutal and idiotic assault on our Jack? That should be another 9 pts!
    I would just live it if we got promoted and relegated and we did not play each other again
    Hey Dave you cant have a go at the denims, and the Blue stratos & Brute & Hai Karate after shave lol. Ohh I love the 1980's.

I think looking back, its probably the 70s, yerr, i loved the 80s as well.

From henceforth - let them be known as the Pikey Blinders

Some less savoury scenes at our place too when we play them, never liked aggro - just terrace banter is where it should begin & end.

I remember a villa fan punching a 50+ year old leister fan onto the floor after the game. He had his son with him too who looked about 14.
    I was pleased when the villa fans turned on him and shouting go and support blues you ducking duck head.

I blame Jasper Carrott, he's their Leader!!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I remember a villa fan punching a 50+ year old leister fan onto the floor after the game. He had his son with him too who looked about 14.
    I was pleased when the villa fans turned on him and shouting go and support blues you ducking duck head.
    Every club has its nut cases like 'one eyed Baz' we had black Danny but even those guys would not cross the line like Mitchell did.
    For me, blues have an inbred hatred that is bourne out of Jealousy, you would think that us and SHA been in the championship, that it would subside.no, we all know Villa is the game of the season for them, their little minds obsessed with everything we do. I just hope either we get promoted or them lot relegated so as we dont have to play them next year. I think if we do, it will be behind closed doors anyway.
    Rotten to the core!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)