+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Next Vote

Lol. Why is there such a desperation from the Leave camp? All you hear is 17.4 voted and Leave means leave blah blah blah.
    I voted remain but i’m not a moaner, i’ve accepted the result and have changed my stance since and i’d say i’m in the middle of all this - due to the fact that i can’t tell what will happen when we do leave - will hamper my business aspirations.
    But why is it you see everywhere, online, forums, same types of people saying this repeatedly, again and again. It is as if they are in a hurry for parliament to get on with it as they fear it falling through like a house sale.
    This whole process has been a shamble, led by a party that has individuals that only thinks for themselves. Teresa should have involved all parties from the beginning. I personally would have said no deal from the very beginning and make the EU come to us to change our mind. Such piss poor negotiation tactics this government has.

If we are looking for people to blame then let’s see why we are all in the mess to start with.
    Back in 2014 during the last EU elections it was clear that there was growing concern among us Europeans about the EU in general. In the UK UK Ind party was the outright winner on the night. But in reality all over Europe many were choosing parties who were anti EU. This was not just a protest vote but a clear message was sent to the EU leaders to review and rethink the project.
    Now what should have happened was that these voices should have been listened to.
    In uk this reached the point where Our David true to his word promised that we would hold a referendum but in all honesty he and most of us expected the EU to listen to our concerns and come to some amicable solution.
    But in the end the EU negotiations were fruitless, they dismissed us and refused to listen to our concerns. David then as promised put it to the people.
    Now once again the EU is refusing to give any ground especially regarding the NI situation.
    They use language that has never even been used against some of the vilest and hated perpetrators of war crimes that they all stood by and watched within their own borders. Suggesting that those who voted to leave deserve and place in hell.
    In my view they have shown their true face with those remarks. What a nasty uncompromising bunch they all are and I for one don’t want to be their gang.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)